YA BOY - ROCKSTAR ft. none other than... KFED/KEVIN FEDERLINE!! haha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2002
man, k-fed is like the butt of all jokes to comedians
I hope ya-boy dosnt turn into a joke because of this.

I heard this guy on the radio joking on k-feds song and the lyrics while playing it, then when he found out yaboy wrote it he was trippin, he wouldnt believe it. He even tried calling yaboy to see if its true and why, i forget the radio personality who did this, it was in the morning. Not KMEL or wild, maybe it was wild. not sure.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
YESCA said:
man, k-fed is like the butt of all jokes to comedians
I hope ya-boy dosnt turn into a joke because of this.

I heard this guy on the radio joking on k-feds song and the lyrics while playing it, then when he found out yaboy wrote it he was trippin, he wouldnt believe it. He even tried calling yaboy to see if its true and why, i forget the radio personality who did this, it was in the morning. Not KMEL or wild, maybe it was wild. not sure.
yeah i think it was 949 cuze my homie told me bout that

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
MillasvilleVet said:
that song is a piece of shit, and so is kevin federline wtf

Yeah, i'ma have to co-sign on that one^^^^^^
I mean, the song aint a COMPLETE piece of shit but still...

C

CCCUser925

i tell you this...once Ya Boy get his money...you'll see his camp blow up..

seriously tho..think about it...ya boy is a smart guy....i would do the same to get to the top....

Jan 7, 2006
jSoong said:
BIG PROPS to pimpsaucekrew for ripping it.
lol..i ripped that, dude just re-named the file...dude always be doin that to my shit...

heres the original link just in case that one dies tho..

Code:
hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/18672982/Ya_Boy_ft_Kevin_Federline-Rockstar__e22s.mp3.html
..anyways, the song is ok..

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
See, the thing that is fucked up about this, is that people are validating Ya Boy by saying, 'get your money', 'dont' matter what the haters say' etc etc......The same thing could have been said in the early nineties when we started seeing MC Hammer on them Taco Bell and BRitish Knights commercials....congratulating cuz he getting his money.....
Ya Boy, unfortunately, is associating his name w/ Kevin fucking Federline.....I don't care about how y'all feel (individually) about Ya Boy cuz opinions vary, but K FED? I'm pretty sure it's a consensus that kfed sucks major cock.....so, yes, Ya Boy is getting his money, and no matter what I say he's getting his, so more power to him.....
But yes, I equate Ya Boy doing this song w/ K fed with Hammer selling out in the nineties.....the analogy may not be perfect, but the artist is selling out, and if the argument for selling out is for Ya Boy to get his money, more power to him, but he still gonna be associated with gay ass brit spears' and KFED.....now that can't be good for the bay...or for him

Dec 9, 2005
Song is cool...not horrible...I think its the fact that its K-Fed changes a lot of peoples opinions.

Especially here...Bay cats will think just about any Bay shit is tight...case in point: Turf Talk.

As for Ya Boy...I'm glad he's doing what he's doing...I would do the same, because my number one priority will always be me...not my region. Please believe that BWS and K-Fed can bring him success The Bay alone never could IMO.