ya boy new mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
denique said:
yeah. but dude does need to make a move .. i thought soon as that chapter 1 shit dropped dude would be banging out a multi mil deal.
i mena.. good for him with that precise shit but he need to get on a major at least be a feature on a big album or two. dude is clean but he aint clean enough to move 100000 units w/o being on a major

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AT "multi mil deal"........no new artist will ever see a multi million dollar deal.

Feb 15, 2006
its funny how people never know that the FUCKIN SEARCH BUTTON WORKS!

there's like 6 other posts on the cd...yes it slaps, but quit flooding the forums with the same bullshit. if you had more recent news bout it, then post it. thats it.

Jun 21, 2006
ya boy turned down warner bros cause it wasn't a good deal. He's being smart about it, he's starting to collab with bigger names and i bet theres a copy of his mixtape at every major label right now, he'll get signed i wouldn't trip too hard on it

May 9, 2006
bo$$tycoon said:
its funny how people never know that the FUCKIN SEARCH BUTTON WORKS!

there's like 6 other posts on the cd...yes it slaps, but quit flooding the forums with the same bullshit. if you had more recent news bout it, then post it. thats it.
no one held a gun to your head and made you click this thread. out of all people, dont tell ME i flood the boards

Feb 15, 2006
roprchokr said:
no one held a gun to your head and made you click this thread. out of all people, dont tell ME i flood the boards

yea i know that....but with your ambiguous title, you sure make it appealing. next time name it "ya boy new mixtape....same shit that every other post about it says" then i really wouldnt have clicked.....and i think i already told u that u flood the boards....want me to say it again? ill even send u a pm if u want.

May 9, 2006
bo$$tycoon said:
yea i know that....but with your ambiguous title, you sure make it appealing. next time name it "ya boy new mixtape....same shit that every other post about it says" then i really wouldnt have clicked.....and i think i already told u that u flood the boards....want me to say it again? ill even send u a pm if u want.

shut up bitch, i think i have made 8 threads since i signed up on here, go fuck ya sister

Feb 15, 2006
roprchokr said:
shut up bitch, i think i have made 8 threads since i signed up on here, go fuck ya sister

i really could give two fuckin shits how many threads you made you faggot ass bitch. you still made one pointless ass redundant thread. thats the whole fuckin point of my post, you stupid bitch. even if you owned B>A>R>T, i would still think your a idiot for not using the fuckin search button. so you can go fuck your own sister....after i get done with her; obviously.

Feb 15, 2006
i just love your ad hominem arguments; such as pointing out my name. just shows your lack of ability to argue. yea i dont have hair on my nuts, i shave em...your mom sucks on them easier like that. fa sho.

with that said...i still win.

p.s. and who are you to judge names...what does yours mean? roprchokr? as in roper choker...as in u choke on rope...aka big ass dick...cool man. creative yet appropriate.

May 9, 2006
"roprchokr" as in i smoke weed, and it makes me choke. what the fuck else would it mean. lmao @ "ability to argue" wtf...stick your thumb back in your mouth and go to school

Feb 15, 2006
roprchokr said:
"roprchokr" as in i smoke weed, and it makes me choke. what the fuck else would it mean. lmao @ "ability to argue" wtf...stick your thumb back in your mouth and go to school
who goes to school and sucks their thumb? man u had a fucked up child hood. no wonder you smoke weed...no friends huh?

Feb 15, 2006
FourOneFog said:
this foo shaves his nuts...hahhhaa.

fooz actualy listen to ya boys mixtape while shaving every piece of of nut hair
and yea i shave em bruh. so what? bitches suck on em more readily like that. please believe. dont judge my smooth balls(i got the idea from chappelle n shit did work) n i wont judge yo jungle jock.