Ya Boy got a Face Tat?!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
stupid shit why would you butcher your face up like that. He hasnt even blown up yet either, bad move what he gonna do if his career dont take off and he needs a real job
i feel you tho man. you do that type of shit when you know you got millions secured in your bank account to not give a fuck and do anything you wanna do.

Feb 18, 2005
Whats really funny is that dude spencer from the hills is like his ride or die homeboy now, how do you go from being under quinns wing rockin dreads posin with pistols in every photo shoot to a rockstar from la who kcks it with heidi and spencer? Granted id be cool if he was rich as fuck like them and moved on up and was on there level, but nah hes still a no name d list rapper who the malibu dudes prolly love cause they feel cool hangin out with cause he raps and has a pistol man i bet him and the spencer cat sittin around talkin bout hell yes your boy my fillmoe nigggga and ya boy takin it all in lmaao

Good music but what a sell out