YA BOY - FOCUS (NEW!!!! and yes, leechers, there's a link)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
YA BOY - FOCUS (ripped from dj skee's westside hype show, so yes it's got those damn dj addins)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/ya-boy-focus-mp3.html

i'm hellaaa feelin' it

"he move to hollywood, do he think he turn his back on the hood? nevahh!
he think he on top, but he ain't there yet
he start bangin' with Game and dyed his hair red
dawg they really on me, dawg they think they know me
if we ain't played playstation, you not my homie
i ain't switch shit, i'm still the same nigga
and imma leave this bitch just how i came niggaa"

D

DaSlimReaper

I don't know. I'm not really feelin that nigga. He sound like he tryna spit east coast type bars but can't quite get it right.

Dec 9, 2005
He's a punchline rapper...and thats what folks like to hear nowadays. They just like the 'WOW' factor of it, like...'oh shit, did you just hear that line ?!'

The shit that makes you hit the rewind button

D

DaSlimReaper

jSoong said:
YA BOY - FOCUS (ripped from dj skee's westside hype show, so yes it's got those damn dj addins)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/ya-boy-focus-mp3.html

i'm hellaaa feelin' it

he start bangin' with Game and dyed his hair red
LMAO!! Fake ass nigga turned his back on the Bay n started gang bangin? Nigga dyed his hair red tryna be like a blood from Compton? That shit is beyond fake. These niggas is silly now a days.

AllCityDAO said:
if ya boy needs improving then the majority of the rappers in the bay need alot improvin casue hes killin just about all of em
Not in my opinion.. I like West Coast rap and dude don't sound like a west coast artist at all. And as far as him being a punchline rapper and it being too complicated, that just ain't true. I like punchline rappers like Cassidy or Murda Mook, and a few other MC's out there, but Ya Boy shit is just not tight. His punchlines ain't that good and he don't put together rhymes as good as the east coast niggas he tryna be like. He need to stick with either that Bay mob shit or just jump on the hyphy bandwagon. Ya Boy is garbage!