Ya Boy Federation FRontline at Petaluma??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
i'm sorry to say but ya boy won't be there..... he'll be doing BIG BIG thangs in L.A. trust me on this one. i'll let u guys know wasup in the near future. wasup and thanks to dj amen and d-sharpe for the opportunity cuz yall put it down up there but to the fans.... ya boy isn't even the headliner, it'll be a good show, they still got frontline, fed, balance, turf, james, etc.

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Done Deal Kenny said:
i'm sorry to say but ya boy won't be there..... he'll be doing BIG BIG thangs in L.A. trust me on this one. i'll let u guys know wasup in the near future. wasup and thanks to dj amen and d-sharpe for the opportunity cuz yall put it down up there but to the fans.... ya boy isn't even the headliner, it'll be a good show, they still got frontline, fed, balance, turf, james, etc.
No Ya Boy huh.......Sending a replacement?

Jul 6, 2003
yea, come check us out. tickets are going fast!!! noizemakers will be in the building giving out mixtapes, t shirts, etc. i encourage everybody to attend. d sharpe and amen did a really good job last time. so come support bay area hip hop and attend the show if you can.