Ya Boy and Big Rich Album!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
I aint mad player! you just touch down on the thread hatinng off the gate...then u like " Oh I was Kidding"???? the fuck, man grow up and act right. lol, u sick dude
hating? you sound like a fucking crybaby lil nigga ain't nobody hating on you. Get off the keyboard and douche yo vagina you acting like a fucking female. "lol delete the thread" if you thinking I'm hating on you cuz of that statement you need thicker skin.

Mar 30, 2006
hating? you sound like a fucking crybaby lil nigga ain't nobody hating on you. Get off the keyboard and douche yo vagina you acting like a fucking female. "lol delete the thread" if you thinking I'm hating on you cuz of that statement you need thicker skin.

Maaan,...ur so cool bro, Im happy for u....u fucking bi-polar bitch..."Delete this thread"...oh never mind "I am just kidding"?....haha...the thread was intended to get cats talking about the album and provide exposure for the artists, even tho Im late there might be others who are late. But we got fags like u who thread surf just tryin to clown cus in real life u a bitch!!! u know it player, look at your self in the mirror u buster, u cant denyt it.

May 8, 2008
Thread surf? HAHAHAHAHA you remedial ass nigga the min I clicked on Siccness this shit was the first thread I saw. Ain't nobody surfing for no Thizzuschirst thread. HAHAHHAHAHAHA just look at the tone of my comments you can see I was playing. Ain't nobody gotta lie about that I even gave yo sweet ass props cuz I could sense your feelings were hurt.

"cus in real life u a bitch" okay little man have fun talking tough on the internet. We all know you pee sitting down. I have no time to argue with a nigga who catches more feelings than my bitch.

LMAO I love how yo faggot ass got insecure and brought up Big Rich telling you to post the thread out of nowhere. LMAO I love the fucking Siccness. HAHAHAH i could give a fuck what the thread was intended for. This ain't about Big Rich and Ya Boy it's about yo hoe ass catching feelings.

May 8, 2008
LMAO at this child calling me a fag. HAHAHAHA yo name is Thizzus you proly sit in front of the computer all day beating yo meat to a Mac Dre poster. Get the fuck outta here wit that hoe shit.