Xzibit Album Cover & Possible Track List.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net

01. Lax
02. Cold World
03. Ride N' Smoke (f. Pastor Troy)
04. Grown Man Business
05. Judgement Day (f. Jelly Roll)
06. Ride Or Die
07. Motherfucker
08. Tough Guy (f. Busta Rhymes)
09. Clack
10. Back To The Way It Was
11. Crazy Ho
12. Is U With Me
13. Saturday Night Live (f. Krondon)

That's an advance tracklist anyway, and there are a few more featurs, nas is on there and so is kelly rowland aswell as mitchy slick & the rest of SAS.

Aug 5, 2004
^^^ i heard that too or maybe i read it somewhere, but yeah thats why his shyt was lookin like he had a fucked up cold sore or something on them pimp my ride shows..someone cracked him with a liquor bottle

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=104278&highlight=xzibit

talks about it a little bit on there...from what i remember (and heard) some Latino gangmembers jumped him when they saw him alone outside a club. I heard they were "angry" about his gang affiliation or rapping about it or something. Someone on here a while back posted a picture of him up in the studio maybe a month after...he had a HUGE scar from his eye down to his mouth...i mean the thing ran hella long...but its since healed up a lot.

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
Blazelazy said:
I heard dude got busted in his jaw and cant rap for a minute.Is this rumor true?
like DubbC415 said some latino dudes hit him with a bottle (like 2years ago now) there was a few different stories but i think the latino's wen't up to him and said "hey, xzibit" and he brushed them off cuz he was with his feonce or somethin, so when he left the club some dude jumped him & he got that scar. he had to get quite a few stitches but the "can't rap no more thing" was bullshit.

caffeine said:
im looking forward on the joint with pastor troy
The promo Ride & Smoke cds & vls has been out for a while and is available on most p2p networks (kazaa, soul seek, e.mule etc.).
That was the "street single".

-pz

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
THIS IS X'S BEST RECORD.KELLY AINT ON IT.IT'S MORE THEN 13 SONGS AND IM ON THREE OF UM.KLACK KLACK KLACK..........YALL GONE BE SHOCKED TO HEAR THIS SHIT.IM VERY HUMBLE ABOUT THIS RAP SHIT,BUT THIS SHIT IS GONNA FUCK ALOT OF NIGGAS UP.SAY WHAT U WANT ABOUT THE HIT WIT A BOTTLE AND COMMERCIALS AND SHIT, JUST DON'T GET IT FUCKED UP.STEADY GANG IS MAKIN SOME THE HARDEST AND MOST COMPLETE SHIT THE WEST HAS EVER HEARD. THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL.DAGO DAGO DAGO DAGO DAGO DAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
MITCHY SLICK said:
THIS IS X'S BEST RECORD.KELLY AINT ON IT.IT'S MORE THEN 13 SONGS AND IM ON THREE OF UM.KLACK KLACK KLACK..........YALL GONE BE SHOCKED TO HEAR THIS SHIT.IM VERY HUMBLE ABOUT THIS RAP SHIT,BUT THIS SHIT IS GONNA FUCK ALOT OF NIGGAS UP.SAY WHAT U WANT ABOUT THE HIT WIT A BOTTLE AND COMMERCIALS AND SHIT, JUST DON'T GET IT FUCKED UP.STEADY GANG IS MAKIN SOME THE HARDEST AND MOST COMPLETE SHIT THE WEST HAS EVER HEARD. THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL.DAGO DAGO DAGO DAGO DAGO DAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: @ that kelly news heh heh, i was woried it was gonna be some nelly shiit. heard quite a few joints from thas album, muthafucka, cold world, judgement day, ride & Smoke and grown man business, all hard as fukk, that grown man business got a fukkin sic dre beat & the hook is prety good, shapin up to be a fuccin classic, can't wait 'till Nov 9th.

where u been at Mitchy, u aint been on here in a minuite - been busy??

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
i'm all over this, X is one of my favorites since my enception. I'd still buy it if fuckin yanni did the production. Yo mitchy holla @cha ni99a when you see him, tell him my rim game aint right and I need my shit "pimped" ha!

Nov 14, 2002
X WAS ON THE RADIO STATION OUT HERE (209) GIVIN IT FOR STRONG ARM STEADY & MITCHY SLICK THE OTHER DAY.

IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO HIS NEW SHIT.

Nov 14, 2002
na,he is out out promoting -pimp my ride-.hes haven a wost lookin car show and the most fucked up car get there shit pimped out.he was givin it up for STRONG ARM STEADY.

PROPS TO X FOR REPERSENTING THE UNDERGROUND.