XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE wants to know Who's Hot in ARIZONA??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
yeah real talk. look at what's going on out here. its a lotta shit brewing. by 2007 someone i.e. me will crack the surface and be considered a part of the real underground. that's why i been politicin so hard with alotta sac niggas.

We out here consider it the old/original underground before houston did it's thang.

Don't sleep. niggas is already steppin they game up on getting murder dog ads source ads etc.

I hit you up on myspace (i think) trying to get a media kit from you. . . holla at me. lets do business folks.

uno!

Jun 2, 2005
Mr Ceza said:
I'm trying to expand into other states a little harder. So who's hot in Arizona, Phoenix, Tempe, etc.:siccness:
Actually I have a young homie from the Westside Maryvale, cuzz is like 15 or soemthing like that...He goes by the name of "Baby Locs". It may not mean nothing to you, but if you ever run by someone that knows little dude, he is the truth... Little cuzz is "ready already"... I can get you his hook up, if you are really interested in fuckin with some Phoenix folks...

Apr 25, 2002
Mr Ceza said:
I'm trying to expand into other states a little harder. So who's hot in Arizona, Phoenix, Tempe, etc.:siccness:
Seven "The Prescription"
A-Dub "Rentz Due"
Hindu Family Mafia "C-Bo Presents Hindu Family Mafia"

Those are by far the three best albums out of Arizona.

Apr 25, 2002
As far as Oklahoma:

S.B. The Grindaholik "The Streetz Iz Talkin Vol. 2"
Blunt-One "Cowboy Hall of Fame"
Lethal "Da Chosen Few"
Them Untapped Boyz "The Deep Freezer"

Those are by far the four best albums out of Oklahoma.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Some of Tulsa's finest

XianeX - Dapper D :: The One
Lega-C - Underestimated
Philippian Mitchell - I Speak The Truth
Co2 - Shop Talk
Isco-Say - 100 percent
Reconcile - Chronicles: the lineage, life & legacy

OKC -
Kurt Dog
Polo

I could go on. but I guess this is a good start. I'll be making that call soon!

Dec 26, 2004
Since Im Native, Btaka N Rollin Fox, Pomo/Apache brothers who rap N produces as put out couple Native comps. Orig from Bay Area.
Sound N beats mainly keyboard. Dont know if they hot but somethin to mention. N they Native rap scene, I think they makin moves.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
I know everyone I mentioned personally except for the cats in 918
i'm in OKC now trying to lace up some more connects. . . i.e. Lady Ace from S.B's Bopper's on the floor. we just chopped it up a hour ago.

918 513 1678 hit me up.

Dapp aka XianeX

Nov 14, 2006
From Tucson AZ

Kronic Blazin Playas
Diabolic
3LS
Hustle Hard Ent
Three Grand
The Raskel
TWINN

Alot of cats be making some heat down here in Tucson,AZ alot of gangsta shit around here

im working on my first Album and also working on Beats for Tech N9ne

i think AZ is the next to blow very soon..

Nov 14, 2006
PHX Sun said:
Rappers? No one worth mentioning.
There's a reason there aint no one doin it big outta AZ

thats a pretty stupid thing to say being ur in pheonix just cuz u dont know about whats crackin right here in tucson doesnt mean u can diss the rest of ur state man pheonix is weak ...all yall got is fuckin NB ridaz

my new album be Droping Soon DiaboliC Tucson,AZ

May 2, 2002
DiaboliC said:
thats a pretty stupid thing to say being ur in pheonix just cuz u dont know about whats crackin right here in tucson doesnt mean u can diss the rest of ur state man pheonix is weak ...all yall got is fuckin NB ridaz

my new album be Droping Soon DiaboliC Tucson,AZ
I give a fuck about tucson.. and Ive never heard of any of those rappers you mentioned. and I'll put money on the fact that no one outside of tucson has either.