XPLOSIVE Magazine presents...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
The PITTSBURG CALI Compilation

Featuring:

MOB FIGAZ MILITARY MINDED
MOOT DITTY
GHETTO STARZ MARS
GELO
SMASH UNIT ROB LOWE
MG
PUEBLO INDIANS 2 OF THE CREW
CHEWY LOC
NUTT BRIDDLE more to follow...........
BILL STACK

May 3, 2003
pttsburg cali comp

whattup mr. ceza, me and my boy hoodwink are a couple of up and coming artists tryin to be heard. we are both from pittsburg and would like to be on this comp, email me at [email protected] and let me know how we can better our chances of gettin a spot on the comp. PEACE

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Pittsburg Comp.

We don't have a concrete line up yet, but we plan to get all the hot artists surviving these streets. Look for the album to drop next year.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
What you said...

I think Wax should be on it, he has contributed more hustle for Pittsburg than most other artists in the town. But we must stay UNITED to secure success for all parties. I supported A-Wax since his first breath on the mic, REAL TALK>> But please don't tarnish what I do for the MY Soil.. (personally-Mr Ceza) We all have learned a lesson, and I only want to move forward in a positive direction. I will remain loyal to XPLOSIVE for which I have personally built- in the time I have spent in the last 2 1/2 years- 10 issues- my time, sacrafice ( marriage ), and tears... But I know a good thing when I see one, and I will stay giving the Bay Area and beyond the best the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego and new territories' info you need to know about- as far as Rap is concerned.

Peace & Respect,

Cesar

Feb 5, 2003
wacko-

dont believe tha hype!!! i paid for that faulty ass interview & still got hated on!!! now,ron has tha nerve 2 ask for a song frum me? he owed me 2 interviewz or a full page interview,i got a half page so that meanz he still owe me a half page!(not to mention tha last half page i got wasnt any good) so really,he owe me a whole page.a pittsburg comp. wont be no pittsburg comp. without me,you can call it that but it wont be complete. you mean to tell me you are a pittsburg magazine for yearz & you JUST NOW DOIN` A PITTSBURG CITY 2 CITY?!?!?WHAT THA FUCK WAS THA HOLDUP IF YOU REP THA P SO HARD?!? HOW MANY PITTSBURG ARTISTS HAVE BEEN ON THA COVER OF YOUR MAGAZINE?(THA BACK DONT COUNT & JACKA AINT FROM PITTSBURG) YOUR MAGAZINE HAS THAT KMEL SYNDROME, IT DONT HELP THA P,IT HURT IT.MURDER DOG HAS SHOWN ME MORE LOVE FROM DAY 1.DONT THINK I`M GONNA FORGET RON, WE WILL BUMP HEADS & WHEN WE DO I PROMISE NOW I WONT BE SPEAKING WITH MY MOUTH .I MAY HAVE CONSIDERED DOIN` THAT SONG IF YOU WOULD HAVE OFFER SOME $,REFUNDED MY 2 INTERVIEWZ&POSTED THA TRUTH ON HERE ABOUT YOU & HELLEN HATIN` ON ME! FUCK YOU! :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
im gonna swoop this either way (as long as its new material) but come on dont kid yourselfs its no such thing as a pittsburg comp witout a-wax

Nov 26, 2003
ceza how the fuck u and hood doing a comp and the troublemaker
aint on it, shit im a muthafucking pirate i bleed black and orange
im back in the streets so holla at ya nigga

TROUBLEMAKER