XPanther206 Presents - Midwest Samples (Download Entire Album Inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
As my love of rap music has grown, so has my love of the old stuff that so much of rap is based on. I started collecting samples a few years back, now it's a pretty good collection. I decided to try and put together a little compilation of some classic samples that we now know to appear in some of our favorite Midwest rap cuts. A lot of these tracks the people on here will be pretty familiar with, so if you like a lot of these rap cuts, I strongly urge you to download these originals, they're just as hot as the rap stuff.

Download Here via YouSendIt

Tracklisting:
01) Twista & Kanye West - Slow Jamz (Luther Vandross)
02) Twista - Overnight Celebrity (Lenny Williams)
03) Twista - Lovely Day (Bill Withers)
04) Twista & Trey Songz - Just Got To Make It (The Ebonys)
05) Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Blaze It (Cameo)
06) Krayzie Bone - Murda Mo' (Art of Noise)
07) Common - The Food (Sam Cooke)
08) Common - The Light (Bobby Caldwell)
09) Kanye West - Golddigger (Ray Charles)
10) Kanye West - Through the Wire (Chaka Khan)
11) Boo & Gotti - Chicago (The Moments)
12) Coo Coo Cal - How Does It Feel To Ya (Earth, Wind & Fire)
13) Do or Die - Higher (Teddy Pendergrass)
14) Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers (Martika)
15) Midwikid - Like We Sposed Ta (Isaac Hayes)
16) Nelly - Luven Me
17) Proof - Kurt Kobain (Lamont Dozier)
18) Royce Da 5'9 - Regardless (Al Green)
19) Slum Village (Aretha Franklin)

Apr 25, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
Ive been wonderin who did the original "Mo Murda" beat....you gained some points in my book....thanks...
LOL you have gained some in mine as we hold it down for the Seahawks against the rest of the fuckin country. February 5th, the day America will be fed a giant shitburger.

Jan 27, 2006
wow this song Nelly - Luven Me was on the single to country grammer when it came out in England.. Dis songs a fuckin classic thanks for da original sample!!!!!!!!!