XianeX, Loki & Zagg, and XianeX & C-Lim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Two collaborations in the works.

If things come together I'll have Zagg and Loki here in Tulsa to do a show in feb.

Talked to C-Lim the other day and he's down for the song.

Just got off the phone with Loki today so things are in the works. If he get Zagg in contact with me and she's down it's on!

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
yeah I haven't asked him about that yet. I'm actually wantin to save that question for Zagg since she's closer to the decision maker (Lynch).

Actually I'm still kinda pissed about the whole situation. I never got my $15 back!

The promoter disappeared into thin air, and nobody has the whole story about what went down.

my understanding was that the promoter owed lynch 20gs when they showed up and didn't have it so they split. in all actuality Tulsa has been more mad @ lynch than anything else. most people haven't blamed the promoter because the promoter isn't LYNCH who was supposed to perform.

Like I said I'ma save that convo for Zagg. I was gonna try to make it a C-Lim XianeX and Loki song but Loki said . . . and Thus I gotta choose between who I wanna fuck with first. C-Lim gotta few fans in Tulsa but not as many as Loki and Zagg. . . Between the fuckin club owners who are half steppin with the contracts and the "who first?" choice I'm kinda stuck. I wanted them to be here for my folks party on the 16th @ club 918 but I guess that's not gonna happen.

as soon as I got 'ink' I'ma get them here for a show. but otherwise I'll just get them here for some studio shit.

business as usual the song is worth much less to me than them being a presence in Tulsa. The information they have and them being publicly associated with my enterprise is my primary concern.

Fucc the rap shit.