Xcaliber...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2004
4 my money that joint is one of my top 3 Lynch solo trackz of all time... its just too bad the sound quality is such a mess... i'm wonderin, now that all the lynch/ced/bmr court shit is in the rearview, could lynch go ahead & re-record the song & clean up the distortion ced put it out with? i think he should, & maybe put it on a madesicc compilation or his OWN "best of" cd or even as a bonus track on his next solo...

i just know i'd love to have a cleaner version of this classic 2 knock...

anybody know if he could do this? i just aint sure exactly what ced still owns & what lynch has now... someone shed light...
peace...

- MiDeViL aKa aNoNyMoUs

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
DaVillen said:
Alot of the siccmade stuff needs to be re-mastered. Like that track on Zaggs album featureing COS "No body no Case".

that song hurts my feelings when i listen to it. it has a sicc ass beat that went to waste

Jun 11, 2004
The entire EBK4 album needs to be remastered and rereleased. There are some gems in the rough on that one imo...shame they didn't get the attention they deserved before Ced released em.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
it really was a classic. i was going to buy that muthafucca whether lynch wanted me to or not just to hear some new songs. i still slap it to this day

Feb 5, 2005

CO-SIGN !!!

X-CALIBER WAZ 1 OF LYNCHz BEST TRAx...

WHUTz FUK'D UP ABOUT EBK4 THO...

DAT AINT EVEN AN OFFICIAL LYNCH ALBUM...

AN ITz SHIT'N ON MOST OF DA SHIT DAS BEEN COME'N OUT SINCE THEN...

- GEEzUz