XBOX ULTIMATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
320 gb hard drive and a hd dvd player for $400 bucks? i think not

gotta be closer to $600
If it is supposed to deliver that KO blow to sony that microsoft wants it to, they are probably going to have keep it somewhere in that range. If its priced much more than whatever the going rate for the ps3 is, then people will probably just get a ps3.

Mar 27, 2006
Read about the ultimate earlier today, its a ripoff to those who already have one don't you think? I have an Elite and to know that another, enhanced, version is coming grates my cheese as one poster so cleverly said

Dec 19, 2005
yes my cheese was also grated when i first seen this thread... but i dont know why since i did not spend a penny to get this x box elite neither did my mom... still makes me kinda mad for some reason

Aug 7, 2003
why do you guys get mad? its normal.

its like buying a 2007 corvette, then the 2008 model has more options in it and different colors to choose from, or even a new body style. this stuff happens all the time, not just in video games.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
why do you guys get mad? its normal.

its like buying a 2007 corvette, then the 2008 model has more options in it and different colors to choose from, or even a new body style. this stuff happens all the time, not just in video games.
exactly,think about things like PCs and phones

those things are obsolete damn near 3 months after you get them,haha

Mar 5, 2006
^ ms just does this so ppl will go out n buy them when they alrdy have 360's... its kinda funny...but i aint gonna fall for it..i think xbox is loosing it and ps3 will dominate in the new year.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
^ ms just does this so ppl will go out n buy them when they alrdy have 360's... its kinda funny...but i aint gonna fall for it..i think xbox is loosing it and ps3 will dominate in the new year.
*cough* fanboy *cough*

if you dont own a 360 shut your mouth

hahahahahah @ microsoft "losing it" when they are selling twice as many xbox's as sony is ps3's

the market is speaking for itself,if enough people like their xbox's enough to want to go out and buy another one,that tells you right there about how much people like them. its called supply and demand. i will be buyin an ultimate when they come out.

Mar 5, 2006
*cough* fanboy *cough*

if you dont own a 360 shut your mouth

hahahahahah @ microsoft "losing it" when they are selling twice as many xbox's as sony is ps3's

the market is speaking for itself,if enough people like their xbox's enough to want to go out and buy another one,that tells you right there about how much people like them. its called supply and demand. i will be buyin an ultimate when they come out.
hahahhahaha, actually i own 3 xbox 360's...they break so easily..they are crap.

and xbox is outselling ps3 cuz they came out 1 year before and right now xbox has 100x more games.. but in the new year ps3 has a shitload of games coming out...and honestly ps3 will rape 360 performance wise..

right now 360's are good but..when ps3 gets more games...fuck ms..and all thier fuckin bull shit that comes wit the 360. everything to do wit thr 360 is more money.

lol and to think ima sony fanboy...i dont even own a ps3 YET.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
i dont know if you guys are picking this up but this is just a prediction, it doesnt exist, i know some of you beleive it cuz you are recommending it to others.... and i doubt it will ever materialize... unless MS is a fucking idiot.....

May 4, 2002
as long as the newer x boxes dont break i will cop one, i have an og x box and it runs like a champ. i wont be buying a ps3 until its like 99 bucks, i was not impressed at all by it (btw ps3 ruined madden 08).