X-ZIBIT RIPS JD A NEW ONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002

We know that was a pretty scathing diss JD did on Dre, but honestly, what in the name of sam hill was he thinking? Now, Xzibit, along with Em, has jumped into the melee....here is a part of it compliments of DJ Kay Slay the Drama King!!

"If you're So So Def, then b*tch get a hearing aid / Ain't worth the gauge, you're heart pumpin' lemonade / Hook line and sinker you took the bait / Act your age, not your size, not your weight / every time you profess you makin' hits/Why you always got to sound like the next man's sh*t? / Went from Big, to Puff, to Snoop to Jay / Hey Jermaine, who's d*ck are you gonna ride today? / Couldn't wait to get the green light from Dr. Dre / never liked your f*cking ass any damn way... Speak now or forever hold a d*ck in your mouth / you ain't the mayor you don't run sh*t in the south / Scarface run the South muthaf*cka, you a peon / The underage b*tch in the Kelly tape getting peed on.."

Apr 26, 2002
what fucked is they label mates.... lol..cant wait to hear what happens when they bump heads in the studio

wckillaz.net ......is bacc up and craccin and they got the mp3 for those who aint heard it go peep ..

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
JD ALREADY CLEARED SHIT UP ON MTV.... HE WASNT TRYIN TO DIS, BUT I COULD SEE HOW DRE WOULD BE OF OFFENSE TO THAT.... JD JUST SAID THE WRONG THING..... BUT HE SAID HIS MONEY IS WAY LONGER, SO HE AINT TRIPPIN..... NOW WE GOT 3 PEOPLE DISSIN JD, AND ITS JUST STUPID FUNK...... JD DONT WANNA BATTLE, HE WANT MONEY..... AND DRE, EM, AND XZ IS GONNA LOOK STUPID CLOWNIN SOMEONE WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT RETALIATING ANY FURTHER.... JD HAD PROBLEMS WITH BONE, AND SNOOP, AND THEY ALL HAVE DONE SONGS TOGETHER SINCE.... I EXPECT A SINGLE OUT NEXT YEAR WITH DA BRAT, JD, DRE, XZ, & EM.... "THE PARTY CONTINUES..... STILL" LOL!!!

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
JD ALREADY CLEARED SHIT UP ON MTV.... HE WASNT TRYIN TO DIS, BUT I COULD SEE HOW DRE WOULD BE OF OFFENSE TO THAT.... JD JUST SAID THE WRONG THING..... BUT HE SAID HIS MONEY IS WAY LONGER, SO HE AINT TRIPPIN..... NOW WE GOT 3 PEOPLE DISSIN JD, AND ITS JUST STUPID FUNK...... JD DONT WANNA BATTLE, HE WANT MONEY..... AND DRE, EM, AND XZ IS GONNA LOOK STUPID CLOWNIN SOMEONE WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT RETALIATING ANY FURTHER.... JD HAD PROBLEMS WITH BONE, AND SNOOP, AND THEY ALL HAVE DONE SONGS TOGETHER SINCE.... I EXPECT A SINGLE OUT NEXT YEAR WITH DA BRAT, JD, DRE, XZ, & EM.... "THE PARTY CONTINUES..... STILL" LOL!!!
I DONT KNOW, I THINK JD JUS DONT WANNA GO TO WAR WITH THEM CATS. TRUTHPHULLY, EMINEM CAN DISS THE SHIT OUTTA ANYBODY HE WANTS TO AND EMBARRASS THE SHIT OUTTA THEM. HE IS ONE PERSON WHO I WOULD NEVER EVER START BEEPH WITH, JD ON THE OTHER HAND CANT RAP PHOR SHIT. HE GOT HORRIBLE LYRICS AND HE'S A PRETTY RAPPER LIKE P DIDDY, NO CONTEST ...NO CONTEST...ABA

O

olskooldj

point of information

hey just wanted to point out that JD and X are not label mates. jd's so so def is his own label and X is on Loud, both are distributed by Sony but that does not make them labelmates. they are two separate labels with distribution deals thru Sony, bone-thugs and Nas are also thru Sony but on different labels.
personally JD needs to keep quiet his daddy is a big time exec at Sony who put him on. he may have a lot of money but not much talent when it comes to rhyming with Em or X and Dre should be quiet and just do the beats. peace olskooldj

STAR RECORDS

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I meant to Xzibit. Actually he should just stay quiet about the whole thing. He's going to continuosly get ripped.

Apr 25, 2002
<font color="white">JD dissed dre and timberland on a mix of beats from dre and timberland....

the real audio was posted somewhere on here... I think in bart...</font>

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
TRUTHPHULLY, EMINEM CAN DISS THE SHIT OUTTA ANYBODY HE WANTS TO AND EMBARRASS THE SHIT OUTTA THEM. HE IS ONE PERSON WHO I WOULD NEVER EVER START BEEPH WITH
FIFTY FIRST OF ALL,
gET OFF NUTS. EVERYBODY IS HUMAN.

XCONDLY,
DON'T EVA BECOME A RAPPER WITH THAT ATTITUDE. YOU SHOULDN'T FEAR OR BOW DOWN TO NO MAN. IF EMINEM CALLED YOUR MAMA A BITCH, YOU gONNA LET THAT SHIT RIDE?

AND FOR THE RECORD,
JD DON'T HAVE ROOM TO TALK ABOUT DRE CAUSE EVA SINCE HE PRODUCED KRISS KROSS, HE WAS BASICALLY IMMITATIN' OR SAMPLIN' NWA BEATS OR SOUNDS USED IN THEY MUSIC. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, gO BAK AND LISTEN. DA BRAT'S SHIT TOO(EX FEMALE SNOOP DOg WANNA-BE).