x-raided's trial info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
go do a sac bee archives search, there are many articles, i did a lot of research on it. its nothing like the song 'deauce five to life" although it is one of my favorite songs and inspired me to look pretty deeply into it. It didnt turn out to be that great of a story.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
drunkinfool said:
it was an accident an X wasnt even the guman
That's the word.

They went in. X and three other lil homies. Dont know why, but it was a rival's home. The went in with intent. Didnt know what that intention was gonna be, maybe aggrivated assult, but it was at least with intent.

A gun went off, and everybody knew who X was. Hell, he had an album out. And had a song on that album with lyrics that painted a picture somewhat resembling that tragic situation. See, there was a gun that went off. And the rival, he wasnt the kid that got shot. It wasnt a kid at all. It was that rival's mom that got killed. Police depart had to get a suspect. Had to give someone to the media on something like that. X had a name. He didnt shoot anybody, and he didnt talk. The only one of the four that talked got their out of jail free card. X got the blunt olve of a court's full wrath. 25 to life.

But. Word is. He's eligable for parole in another seven years. Don't know how reliable that word is, though.

and that is about all ive heard over the years.

kabol

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH X.....HE IS A REAL SOLDIER & IS VERY INTELLIGENT..HE SAID HE HAS BEEN SOMEWHAT IN A DEPRESSION BECUZ HE HAS BEEN FACING REALITY BUT I STILL PRAY 4 HIM & TELL HIM 2 KEEP HIS HEAD UP...HE PAVED THE WAY 4 A LOT OF US WEST COAST RAPPERS.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
TAY CAPONE1 said:
I HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH X.....HE IS A REAL SOLDIER & IS VERY INTELLIGENT..HE SAID HE HAS BEEN SOMEWHAT IN A DEPRESSION BECUZ HE HAS BEEN FACING REALITY BUT I STILL PRAY 4 HIM & TELL HIM 2 KEEP HIS HEAD UP...HE PAVED THE WAY 4 A LOT OF US WEST COAST RAPPERS.
Hell yeah he paved the way for a lot of cats. He's been an influence on my life as well. That's my word, homie, that's my word. And if you have the mail addy, I'd feel honored to send him a letter expressing my feelings there, letting him know some of the strangers he's touched. If you have the addy, homie, please post that ish.

One

Kabol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
poet said:
Hell yeah he paved the way for a lot of cats. He's been an influence on my life as well. That's my word, homie, that's my word. And if you have the mail addy, I'd feel honored to send him a letter expressing my feelings there, letting him know some of the strangers he's touched. If you have the addy, homie, please post that ish.

One

Kabol
go to madman forum

Apr 25, 2002
Am I mistaken or is Tay the only on up on this forum that has said something about X and really KNOWS him, fron what I see, Tay could be the only one on here that can actually speak on X himself. Its funny to me how people can read up on someone and then all of a suddon think that they are an expert on a person and can tell WHAT THEY DID and WHO THEY DID IT TOO. Anyone who lived in the meadowview area at the time went through it when all this went down because regardless of who committed the murder, we lost a STRONG WOMAN IN THE COMMUNITY THAT NIGHT. Only him and whoever was there (or not him to those who think he didn't do it) knows what went down that night and everyone else needs to shut up and quit speaking on shit you have no idea about.

I swear folks on this site have reality twisted all the way backwards sometimes....

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Sweet916 said:
Am I mistaken or is Tay the only on up on this forum that has said something about X and really KNOWS him, fron what I see, Tay could be the only one on here that can actually speak on X himself. Its funny to me how people can read up on someone and then all of a suddon think that they are an expert on a person and can tell WHAT THEY DID and WHO THEY DID IT TOO. Anyone who lived in the meadowview area at the time went through it when all this went down because regardless of who committed the murder, we lost a STRONG WOMAN IN THE COMMUNITY THAT NIGHT. Only him and whoever was there (or not him to those who think he didn't do it) knows what went down that night and everyone else needs to shut up and quit speaking on shit you have no idea about.

I swear folks on this site have reality twisted all the way backwards sometimes....

Relax, Sweet. No one was sayin he was in the right. All Tay was sayin was that X is intelligent, which there may be cats that dont know about X that way. And you come on here to teach a moral ?

Calm down. I dont know you like that. And you dont know me well enough to understand my own strong value on human life. The fact that a life was taken was never, not once, put into question. Nor was that life even once belittled in any of my posts.

As I'd mentioned: everything I posted came from what I personally read over the years. Not because I know the man personally. Or the family of a lost life. Take a few breaths and stop being all emotional and attacking. You make little sense and I dont understand what you are trying to articulate. Aside from the whole 'teach strangers lessons over the interweb' part.

kabol

Oct 12, 2004
DAMN IT TOOK ME LIKE AN HOUR TO READ ALL THAT SHIT....I WAS WACHING THE GAME A READING IN BETWEEN AND SMOKIN SOME DANK...
THATS SOME GOOD SHIT THOE....I LEARNED ALOT MORE SHIT IN ALL THEM ARTICALS

NE ONE GOT NE CLIPS OF THE NEWS OR ANYTHING AT ALL THATS AFFILIATED IN THE CASE???

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
High Dro 916 said:
hes been recording form jail. i dont think hes EVER been supposed to do that so they may have added on to his sentence. thats just a personal thought tho.
thats fuckin gay if they added to his sentence cuz his shit wuz done over the phones and u know the guards noticed that shit and would of stopped him but they didnt

Jan 21, 2004
Sweet916 said:

its not like cats is makin this shit up cuz they wanna beleive it that way....the story has been tol by X himself and if you wake up and read the list of record label forums on this site he has one.....MADMAN/GANGWAY.....he has writtin many letters and addressed many questions asked about his music to his case.....bottom line is he was doin tha bangin thing and got cuaght up in more shit than he himself had realized could happen....he stucc to the code of the streets and didnt snitch on the trigga man and now he has to pay for it.....while the real killa got away....why dont you find out who the real killa was and cry to him about the "strong woman" that was lost....if she was so strong than she should of kept her own kids from being bloods....being a community activist didnt start in her own home i guess.....X is indeed an intelligent individual who made some bad choices like a lot of us have....and has also paved the way and influenced many rappers....so dont assume people is jus talkin out there ass when they goin by real facts and statements made by the man and his lady on this very website....

Jan 21, 2004

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
jake415 said:
he be doing 25 to life up in folsom for a fucking double homicide or some shit. I heard it be a robbery and he kill some mom or something.
Jake, you obviously didnt read the rest of this thread ...

Apr 27, 2006
I think they should make a movie about all this drama and how this came to be. That would be good for everyone one to see the truth of what happend and maby have a ection in it of a documentary where they sit down and talk to X-Raided himself and see what he has to say.