X-Raided vs Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-Raided vs Lynch

• X-Raided

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Brotha Lynch

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
until up to a few months ago i woulda said X, but now i'm not so sure. after hearing LBI i can say that Lynchs lyrics are better than they ever been. hes at his peak and if he can come harder than that? damn !!
i'd like to see that battle go down but i dont think it will happen, so i cant call it. lyrically i'd say they about even right now. both are in their prime and got they styles perfected. so until a battle happens i can call it even on all counts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
rumor is that the X/ Lynch album is halfway finished or close to it. if its true, its just a matter of time til magic will be made once again.

i just wanna know whos beats they spittin' on this time around.

will it be Lynch beats? Beta beats? Evil? or someone else?

Should be interesting

Apr 18, 2003
i heard something about evil beats. not sure. but you cant just break it off like that easy in a poll. man, there is so much that you gotta way in on both sides. but, i dont know, i might have to go wit raided. i mean i heard him first, but its true what pinche said. lbi did startle me, i mean it was a change an like he said its only the beginning. i cant vote on this man. i'll vote when that cd comes out

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
like rilla said in an earlier thread, X outshines pretty much everybody he collabs with. thats the same way it is wit Lynch. on Loaded, Season, LBI, Blocc Movement, The Plague, and on pretty much all the tracks hes featured on Lynch outshined everyone on them.

same wit X, he outshined everyone on all his releases and the features as well. the only person who could keep up wit him was T-Nutty. and on his past shit, the only people who could keep up wit him was Sicx and Lynch. so it will be interesting how the X and Lynch album folds out. but like X said "its not about shining each other out, i'm about making a classic"

and thats what i wanna hear. its been a long time coming

Apr 18, 2003
hell fucking ya! only ones i heard that can keep up wit x is nutty an maybe kingpin. kingpin an x sounded hella good together too. i always wanted to hear an x an sicx. that shit would be so hardcore i bet i would through the fuck up. lol. and man, lynch an raided? didnt think it would happen again....seems so nature, yet suprising

Jun 21, 2002
I like both of them but I gotta go with X-raided. There's something about the shit that X-raided says that has a different sort of feel & humor in it. Listening to X-raided is like watching the movie Dark City over & over again.

May 16, 2002
i gotta give it X on this due to tha fact that he provides a tad bit more imagery than Lynch

but dont get me wrong it would be a close battle cuzz lynch is a wizard wit sicc ass lines but X puts those lines in tha right place and they are unexpectedly different from what u prepared urself to hear

but i wanna hear them on tha same tracc doin a batttle

MAN that'll be vicious

Sep 23, 2002
^^ i wouldnt go that far, i've heard Lynch in past freestyles and IMO him and X got pretty much the same flow, just different lyricism. but since that freestyle Lynch has grown lyrically, same wit X. so until a new one from either artist is dropped, i cant call it. i think they're still on the same level, just have different approaches now. i kind of sense a behind a curtain comp. between both of them, 'cause when X comes out wit some shit you notice Lynch ups his skill and how he comes at you. and the same wit X. kind of like they play off each other, like 24 Deep did off of PsychoActive and how Xorcist played off of Season.