X-Raided Speaks to Fans - July 2015

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Whenever and where ever the first show is, I will be there. I first heard him when i was a child. Grown up with this dude in my first tape deck, then cd player and then ipod. Im glad Mr. Brown will finally get to see the light of day and begin a normal life. Thats alot of time to lose out on. I hope he stays on his righteous path on the outs. Much respect to X-Raided.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I been hearing he was getting out for 15 years tho how is he getting out?
Time served...

It's been discussed on here numerous times over the last few years but I'll break it down real quick. About three years ago he had a parole review and hearing. They gave him a list of things to accomplish and a follow-up hearing date of January 2016. The agreement was that these are the conditions of his release. Do all those things and stay out of trouble and he paroles. He recently transferred to SAT-F in Corcoran which has the resources for him to complete the last classes and work release training to satisfy all conditions. It's also a level 3 yard which is much less hostile than HDSP in Susanville where he was before. So we're confident that he'll have met the criteria come January. If so, it would take another 2-3 months to process him out. That's April 2016.

Anything about him being released prior to the situation above was based on him appealing his case which he has never done.

Jun 11, 2004
Would be cool if x slapped some sense into some of these young sac rappers with hella potential and got em organized. I know times is tough in the music biz but if anyone could put sac back on the map and make a real business out of it it's x. Here's hopin