X-Raided - Psychotic Activity Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
What up BART?

X-Raided is back with Psychotic Activity, a brand new mixtape recorded over the phone. We started this project in November 2013 so everything is brand new. Usually X-Raided's albums are years old by the time fans get to hear them so this is a rare treat and hopefully something we can do more often.

Psychotic Activity Tracklist

1. Intro
2. Psychotic Activity feat. Twisted Insane & C-Dubb
3. Psychotic Activity Interlude
4. Rep Tha Set
5. Reloaded Interlude
6. OK, I’m Reloaded feat. G-Macc
7. That Sickness feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
8. Reason of the Siccness Interlude
9. XK feat. Luni Coleone & The Bird
10. Overkill
11. Balance Interlude
12. Let There Be Balance
13. Grown Ass Man feat. Gangsta Reese & NoFace
14. Shark Tank
15. Hiroshima feat. Bishop
16. The Bird Interlude
17. Clock’s Tickin - The Bird
18. The Evil That Men Do feat. C-Bo
19. Mista 357 Part 2 Preview
20. Psychotic Activity Outro

Produced by Filthy Rich
Mastered by DJ Loot
Cover by Double A

RBC Records is dropping the mastered version on iTunes and other online stores next week on 3/4/14. We put a lot of work into this project so we hope you'll reward us and yourselves by purchasing the real thing. A limited run of hard copies will be available in March. More info to come.

Last edited:

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
For the record, I produced the project and I live in Oakland.

Shouts out to Twisted Insane, C-Dubb, G-Macc, Bishop aka Young Bop, Luni Coleone, Gangsta Reese, NoFace, The Bird aka Birdie Loc, Tall Cann G, Ampichino, Red Head Steve, Eddie Haskill, C-Lim, Double A, Lex Moon aka MoonChild, DJ Loot, Dirt E. Needlez, Cool Ass Chris and everyone else who had a part in the making of Psychotic Activity.

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
What up BART?

X-Raided is back with Psychotic Activity, a brand new mixtape recorded over the phone. We started this project in November 2013 so everything is brand new. Usually X-Raided's albums are years old by the time fans get to hear them so this is a rare treat and hopefully something we can do more often.

Psychotic Activity Tracklist

1. Intro
2. Psychotic Activity feat. Twisted Insane & C-Dubb
3. Psychotic Activity Interlude
4. Rep Tha Set
5. Reloaded Interlude
6. OK, I’m Reloaded feat. G-Macc
7. That Sickness feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
8. Reason of the Siccness Interlude
9. XK feat. Luni Coleone & The Bird
10. Overkill
11. Balance Interlude
12. Let There Be Balance
13. Grown Ass Man feat. Gangsta Reese & NoFace
14. Shark Tank
15. Hiroshima feat. Bishop
16. The Bird Interlude
17. Clock’s Tickin - The Bird
18. The Evil That Men Do feat. C-Bo
19. Mista 357 Part 2 Preview
20. Psychotic Activity Outro

Produced by Filthy Rich
Mastered by DJ Loot
Cover by Double A

The rough version of the tape will be available for free tomorrow, 2/25. I'll post the DL link in here as well as on our social media. This is the unmastered version but it is free.

RBC Records is dropping the mastered version on iTunes and other online stores next week on 3/4/14. We put a lot of work into this project so we hope you'll reward us and yourselves by purchasing the real thing. A limited run of hard copies will be available in March. More info to come.
Not sure if you posted it but I seen a cover on here where x's fingers were morphed into a gun, that shit was sick.

Jun 5, 2004
If i have one criticism it would be that the album titles and covers might be confusing to fans. This new one Psychotic Activity the cover looks like 90% the same as psychoactive 2... And most people buying it are gonna cop it using the internet and it may get confusing esp. when theyre shopping on itunes or another site and only seeing a list of small ass thumbnails of the cover

But thats whassup tho, props on hooking up x-raided with some quality production so he can do his thing and get it out there. And i dont care if its over the phone or not, some of his best shit is over the phone...actually kinda dope cuz it makes u remember damn this nigga doin all this from the fuckin slammer... It adds that grittiness...50 cent has his lisp, x has the phone static in the background lol

Feb 19, 2014
If i have one criticism it would be that the album titles and covers might be confusing to fans. This new one Psychotic Activity the cover looks like 90% the same as psychoactive 2... And most people buying it are gonna cop it using the internet and it may get confusing esp. when theyre shopping on itunes or another site and only seeing a list of small ass thumbnails of the cover

But thats whassup tho, props on hooking up x-raided with some quality production so he can do his thing and get it out there. And i dont care if its over the phone or not, some of his best shit is over the phone...actually kinda dope cuz it makes u remember damn this nigga doin all this from the fuckin slammer... It adds that grittiness...50 cent has his lisp, x has the phone static in the background lol

You don't care it's over the phone though?!?!? Come on man, ofcourse we would love to hear Raided ripping tracks in a studio other than over a phone! I get what your saying 100% but if he was out & bringing the same shit into a studio, it would be a serious topic & would/should get recognition.

Feb 19, 2014
On a completely different note....

My girl was cleaning house & found my hard copy of X-Raided's "City Of Kings- Sac-A-Indo-Project" that I haven't even seen in probably 5 years. Must have fallen out of my case moving into the new house recently....... She put it into our stereo & hated most of it, from what she tells me..... Then kept cleaning thinking it was over & the 3 hidden tracks started playing almost an hour later out of nowhere & now she's an X-Raided fan!

But............ She decided to watch "Stand Up Guys" & lost my vintage disc! ....... FUCKING CUNT! Any of my brothas help out with just those 3 or 4 hidden "bonus" tracks?

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Man iam bout to fin this henn yo x white girls from
Hayward high use to have a neon light in the house
Bumping your shit wanting to suck me my transcode mafia
Friends dick and Lynch ktazy on Oakland tho haja

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
That's why we scrapped that cover for Psychoactive 2 and used it for the mixtape. This is the new Psychoactive 2 cover below. Psychoactive 2 in stores 4/29/14.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
You don't care it's over the phone though?!?!? Come on man, ofcourse we would love to hear Raided ripping tracks in a studio other than over a phone! I get what your saying 100% but if he was out & bringing the same shit into a studio, it would be a serious topic & would/should get recognition.
Psychoactive 2 is all studio quality vocals. Mixed by Rob Rebeck of Chapman Recording in KC. Mastered by Brian "Big Bass" Gardner of Bernie Grundman Mastering in Hollywood. Heavyweights in the engineering game. These are the cleanest vocals you have ever heard from X-Raided.