X Raided Psycho active OG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
that's a damn good find. I like the fact that you gave 5 dollars for it haha. I've seen three different pressings of this one, before the later black market repress: First it's the one you have without the bar code and with full color pics, second it's another one without a barcode but where the picture on the back is pink'ish. third it's the one identical to your OG but it has a bar code....

If there are two different pressings of a CD, with and without a bar code -is it always the bar code-less that is the OG? I've been discussing this with a homie who claims the opposite, that first pressings might have a bar code and then for later represses the bar code might be removed... Makes no immediate sense to me but is this likely to happen and if so, why?

Apr 25, 2006
ridiculous find for that price...funny enough tho my cousin found one at rasputins in SLZ a couple weeks ago..he says it's the og but i haven't seen it yet...same price tho..lucky bastards!!!lol