X-Raided Promo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
How many of you out there actully go out and tell all ya homies bout tha homie X. If ya do fine but for those who dont take out ya X-Raided collection and start showin your friends the cds and letting hear him. X needs to be known by more people.

Apr 18, 2003
dogg, thats all i be doin when it comes to musik. well be chillin an ill pop in an x cd an they be like damn! got all them on that shit, even sone skaters!:classic:

Apr 18, 2003
some pisca foos? they understand it? i be chillin wit all my mexican homies, they funny as hell. oh, an i'm mex, so dont trip if i say shit aight? cuz peoples get crazy if i say shit not knowin im a bean

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
hell ya he gonna blow up even more when the new one drop. Keep it up homies. X needs all the love he can get. My fav is going to some kickback party or BBQ and shit and peeps be blastin like nelly and shit and then I say you got anything more hardcore rap and then they say ya and pop in BIGGIE and shit in the deck lol. Im always like naw fool check this out this shit tight. I put in the UNFORGIVEN and all fools like god damn this fool is tight hehehe. You gotta love it.

Apr 18, 2003
haha, they aint be understandin.... x come hard as hell. whats funny tho is when some lil 10 yr olds be bumpin it while playin football, in the suburbs. THATS funny

May 22, 2002
lol yeah they always like the music and stuff but they dont know where to buy it, because all these "underground" artists have no support in other countries.......i mean....its IMPOSSIBLE to get any sicx cd down here

J

J-Tha Rippah

wheneva i go cruzin downtown.. people be bumpin some whack ass muzicc n shit....i be like..BITCH PLEASE..then turn up tha x-man and bump it. they turn they shit down n jam out to mine...im like dats right...i'll support x forever..i'll be like 98 1/2 years old and bumpin x..same wit lynch n doomsday and all da otha rappers

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
J-Tha Rippah said:
wheneva i go cruzin downtown.. people be bumpin some whack ass muzicc n shit....i be like..BITCH PLEASE..then turn up tha x-man and bump it. they turn they shit down n jam out to mine...im like dats right...i'll support x forever..i'll be like 98 1/2 years old and bumpin x..same wit lynch n doomsday and all da otha rappers

Ya and you will still be waiting for the lynch cd to drop also LMAO!!!!!!!

Hell ya dogg I got a hella loud ass system in my car and I always be drowning out they shit. But they turn it down not only to hear my shit but also cause they cant hear they own shit lol.

Dec 18, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
How many of you out there actully go out and tell all ya homies bout tha homie X. If ya do fine but for those who dont take out ya X-Raided collection and start showin your friends the cds and letting hear him. X needs to be known by more people.
exactly