X Raided - It Wasn't True (Only God Can Judge Me) Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
X-Raided is elite lyrically, but this post prison delivery is not my favorite.

I don't think that letting the last word in a bar stretch over more than one note is tight (melisma might be the technical term). He does it on most songs and it gets old pretty fast.

Its a shame cuz he's spitting the cold truth. The delivery is just fuckin up the replay value for me.

Klacker

Nov 16, 2018

I don't think that letting the last word in a bar stretch over more than one note is tight (melisma might be the technical term). He does it on most songs and it gets old pretty fast.

Its a shame cuz he's spitting the cold truth. The delivery is just fuckin up the replay value for me.
Explained it good homie. The Drake shit he's on, get off asapilous

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003

Damn G you said it just right. Im not really feelin that whole stretchin the word thing either. And I sure as hell didnt know there was a name for it lol.

Props: TrEmEnDo InDo
Mar 11, 2013

You cant be more right! I bought the last cd and the lyrics are fuckin cringey...