X-Raided/Bloc Star Entertainment Forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
so will you still check this forum? if not then that would be a sad sad day, xraided's music was one of the founders of the Siccness. and it would be an inconvenience to go register to another forum when we all know he belongs here.

Mar 7, 2004
i agree kinda because if it wasnt for him and lynch i would have never came here. but from what ive seen they havent supotrted the rap founders to my likeing thats why ppl like lynch went on to his own thing. and hardly posts here. i think lynch should post a lil more here cause he knows alot of his fans are here. even though i like the wide verity of siccness fans i think the siccness forgot that 91 SAC TOWN is its real original founder and they should give it a bigger name on the bourd some how. but shit im probly taking to myself anyway CAUSE NO BODY COMES HERE.

Oct 18, 2005
Exactly. Not sure how often we'll be here. I mean, we got our own forum, our own website now... that was kinda the point. Not to have to come to someone else's joint...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^This joint was his joint for the longest or am I missing something? Also worldwideconnected is hosting your forum, its still someone elses joint there two. Only difference is here you have all the fans already and there you gotta get the old fans to convert over too there. No disrespect just how i look at it.

Dec 27, 2002
yea yall should stay here..hella people won't feel like registering somewhere else and ya already got the right type of fanbase here

Oct 18, 2005
Do y'all think X-Raided is DEAD? People trying to make decisions for him like he ain't even alive, every fuckin' day. Is he too ignorant to make moves on his chess board, or just because he's not in your faces every day he ain't worthy of running his business the way he wants to run it? He's makin' a move right now that he wanted done BEFORE the t-shirts went for sale. Is that okay with anybody up in here? Do y'all forget that Raided has been locked up for the past 13 years or what? X-Raided is a 31 year old man capable of making his own decisions and running his business the way he wants to do it. Y'all talk about the fanbase, but I haven't seen so much support coming out of here lately. Y'all want to make bootleg t-shirts then make them, nobody is going to stop you. Y'all want to stay here then stay here. You've been invited, as fans, to join the new forum, but nobody is going to make you do that, either. Feel me? God damn.

Someone... can I get a fuckin' witness or WHAT

Dec 27, 2002
nobody tryin to tell you or x what to do, just throwin out suggestions. chill with all that. i've been here since 2002 ONLY because of this and the siccmade forum, just like hella other folks. but its yall decision to make. good luck with it

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
things change over time.....i gurentee more then HALF the people on this website dont listen to X either, anymore OR at all.

maybe a change is good.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
well i registered already at the other forum but the same shit that happend when siccmade got there own forum is going to happen here which is posts like this

JUST POSTED ON THE BLOC STAR FORUM!!!!

followed by the info said over there. So either way you look at it we still benefit as much as you do by having your own forum cause there will always be someone who cant help but post the same info on this board and even if this board is gone 91siccness board will have you can bet on it hehe.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
very true....chances are this one WONT die. wanna know why? unless it gets deleted, I will come on here an post all the new info thats been posted there. if i got time.

plus it looks like HELLA drama over there

C

CcytzO_Loc

i think no matter what this forum will be the site for the true siccness fans to checc on X..... i support any decisions the man makes for his business..... i probably wouldnt care too much about makin this spot the priority if i were him either.... siccness hasnt showed much love or respect for the originators so why should X or Lynch generate more hits, ads, or sales to this site???? ill sticc around the same way i have....waitin in the cuts on any new info and tryin ta do my part to help spread the word on X....