X-RAIDED AND KINGPIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
ON THE CITY OF KINGS ALBUM AREN'T THERE SUPPOSED TO BE 3 BONUS SONGS? WITTA MASK ON MEETHCA MAKER AND ANOTHER ONE? JUST WONDERIN IF ANYONE SWOOPED IT UP AND GOT THOSE ON THERE CD BECUASE I DIDNT AND IF YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET IT ON THE CD THEN I GOT JACKED THREE SONGS. JUST WONDERIN?

May 13, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
SKITZO

peep tracks 45 46 and 47

there is a huge ass break of just silence from the last track on the album which is 15 and 45 46 and 47.
oh shit thanks xraidedloc831 its 46 47 48 on my cd. that shit did seem a little weird when i had that cd in my car and i tried going from the last track to the frist. what the hell is up with all the silence though?

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I don't get why they did that with the tracks. It's like instead of having a long track with nothing at the end they just added in all these little 6 second tracks. On top of that they don't list an interlude in the middle and it fucks up the tracklisting for the album.

Late!

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

On that note also whut yall think of that album i got the shit like a couple weeks bacc
wasetn feelin the beat and raided fell off
why the fucc wont he go bacc to his old style of rappin
ol boy rappin a lot different i thought vengeance is mine was just another phase he was goin thru
but apparantly homie is keepin his style like that
c-lim ripped it
also did kinpen
fold

May 13, 2002
^^^^^^^^
yeah i agree
i dont feel xraided that much no more. i like his old style better too. but he came better than i expected on this album. i really wanted this album because i like kingpin. him and xraided come tight together.