X-Raided and Books

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
I know this has been asked before but I don't remember... Do anyone of you know what X-raided's been reading. I'm looking for a good book and I know he mentioned a couple in an interview.

Books...

He's into books that make him think, like ones by Dean Koontz, and Dan Brown's books, Angels & Demons, and The Da Vinci Code. I think he'll pretty much read anything that isn't dumb as hell. lol Right now he's interested in this book called The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova. But he can't get it yet, cuz it's not out in paperback form.

=)

Holla at ya giiiiirl!...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
these people were arguin about the whole "hyphy" movement an some were comparin it to the whole wearin pick thang....then the whole thread got outa hand an started just clownin on them selves cuz some people have senses of humor an can take jokes...

or it was about people who just started to listen to MD an get stoopid an other people gettion "jealous" cuz they been on it longer, ya kno, true fans...i forget, funny ass shit tho

Silas

Sicc OG
May 4, 2005
that is huge... i remember he was talking to warner bro's , who did he sign the agreement with ?

has he started writing yet ?

Oct 18, 2005
We'll keep y'all posted as soon as we have more information on book and the CD. The first Bloc*Star/X-Raided CD is being mastered as we speak and will be released shortly.

We've also got the "Free X-Raided" CD which is scheduled to be dropping in February! This is a compilation of various artists who DONATED their time to pay respect to X, and ALL profits made on the free X cd will go directly toward his defense fund. Big No Love has been working hard to get this put together, among others. Again, when we have a final release date we'll let you know...

Oct 18, 2005
I'm not sure yet which will come first, but I'm betting on the Free X CD coming out first. We'd like to do more pre-sales advertising for the other one before it's released. It's not a Raided solo, though. It's got new Raided along with other Bloc*Star/C-Way artists on it.