X RAIDED [am i a satanist]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Thanks for the post, really good to see some insights from X. At least he is thinking about what is right for him and refusing to be a follower. Organised religion is one of the most convoluted inconsistant ideologys we have.

My girlfriend is a Christian, she always tells me 'things happen for a reason' i absolutely cannot believe that, life is cause and effect, action and re-action, you cant tell me i had to watch my best friend die for a reason, what kind of fucked up shit is that?, when her sister was raped that happened for a reason? no fucking way, life is a series of consequences and how we deal with those, the decisions we choose in the present shape the future.

Although i am sure there has to be a greater creation than man somewhere in the galaxy, we are such a paranoid, tribal, insecure animal, there has to be something better than us, whether that is a God is another matter. Who knows how the fuck we were created? do we need to know or even worry about it?, daily life throws up far more immediate questions and problems. mainly i see the blind acceptance of 'faith and fate' as an excuse not to do for yourself for fear of failing.

Anyways good post, thanks for adding it, got me thinking at least.

Nov 1, 2004
Although i am sure there has to be a greater creation than man somewhere in the galaxy, we are such a paranoid, tribal, insecure animal, there has to be something better than us, whether that is a God is another matter. Who knows how the fuck we were created? do we need to know or even worry about it?, daily life throws up far more immediate questions and problems. mainly i see the blind acceptance of 'faith and fate' as an excuse not to do for yourself for fear of failing
that just about sums up my thoughts

Dec 27, 2002
it's what he implied...pretty clearly...what does this mean to you, then?

"I believe that we were designed by someone or something that we call “God” and that we will eventually figure out who or what that is. Any person who understands what DNA actually is knows that it is basically a recipe for designing a human being. Literally, scientists are presently capable of taking your blood and recreating an identical version of you RIGHT NOW if international law would permit it. I feel that if MAN is capable of figuring out how to create a person, someone with a greater level of technology and intelligence could certainly do it, too. Probably a lot quicker and a lot better."

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
What's wrong with believing that God designed the system of evolution? He did not imply at all that evolution doesn't happen or that God actually did create man from dust, as is written in Genesis. Anyone who knows anything about genetics knows that mutations in DNA occur and those that variants that are helpful will help the organism live longer, have more offspring, and pass those traits on, etc. So, why is it such a stretch to imagine that this system was created by a higher power? God and evolution don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Dec 27, 2002
i never said that God and evolution have to be mutually exclusive...if i thought that, i would be an atheist...re-read the excerpt i posted

"I believe that we [humans] were designed by someone or something that we call “God”"

"if MAN is capable of figuring out how to create a person, someone with a greater level of technology and intelligence could certainly do it, too."

he seems to be implying the direct creation of man....

Oct 14, 2004
QUIT MAKING BOOKS AND GET A CD OUT.

Besides he said Christians thats a title made by man. Tell X to read his Bible more. No hate just speaking.

Mar 20, 2006
Slide said:
What's wrong with believing that God designed the system of evolution? He did not imply at all that evolution doesn't happen or that God actually did create man from dust, as is written in Genesis.

exactly...& to add to that, he didn't even say he believed in "god," as written in the bible...he just said he believed in some sort of higher power. he said some real shit in there, you're a fool if you believe in christianity or any of those other many organized religions...falling for all those lies. (that's speaking to any1, not directed at Slide)