X-Raided about his collabo with Lynch...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
here's the thing. lynch approached x about the collab. it's not like we were calling him asking for a feature. he said he wanted to do it so we set it up to be real easy. just record 16 bars and send the vocals. he told us several times it was done and then went on to ask for the track again a week later. that was last week and we still haven't heard from him. X has little patience for dudes wasting time and no patience for people who don't keep their word. so that's it.
If your tellin the truth you got lynch's email, he hit you and you still aint hit him back! trust me I use his computer to get on the net!

Jul 29, 2008
^^^^^OK REG THEN TELL LYNCH TO GET IT TO X..FROM A FAN'S PERSPECTIVE I WANT TO HEAR IT ALONG WITH COUNTLESS OTHERS.............BTW SUP CUZZ?????!!! I HAVN'T SEEN YA SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE AT THE LAB.....................DID YOU AND NO LOVE EVER GET THAT DVD DONE????????????????

Nov 14, 2008
AFTER READING THESE THREADS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK,I AM NOT TAKING EITHER SIDE,BUT DO HOPE THEY BOTH ACT LIKE GROWN MEN ABOUT THIS AND HANDLE IT ON THERE OWN,AND I DO HOPE TO HEAR THE TRACC ON THE NEW ALBUM,EITHER ONE WOULD DO ME JUST FINE....LET'S IT OUT THERE AND SUPPORT THIS SACTOWN MOVEMENT FOR THE 2010....

Apr 25, 2002
I like how Lynch Keep doin shit to make his hardcore base say fuck it, Really, Lynch been droppin nonsense Raided is droppin Fire. Fuck em, Yall been jerkin off the real OG fans too many times, Dont diss my name on my Bros account dont even post and Lynch faulty shit is to old, aint waiten a decade for some knock same wit doomsday,

Feb 23, 2003
I STILL SAY GIVE CODEINE HIS 10 BUCKS BACK SINCE HE DIDN'T GET HIS CD.. THAT WAS SOME FOUL ASS SHIT SERIOUSLY.... YALL SHOULD GIVE HIM A COPY OF DAAM WHEN IT DROPS

Apr 25, 2007
I like how Lynch Keep doin shit to make his hardcore base say fuck it, Really, Lynch been droppin nonsense Raided is droppin Fire. Fuck em, Yall been jerkin off the real OG fans too many times, Dont diss my name on my Bros account dont even post and Lynch faulty shit is to old, aint waiten a decade for some knock same wit doomsday,
really though, if you compare everything that X recently dropped with the sample tracks from dinner and a movie its likely X would have the better verse if they did a collab... out of the older 916 artists g macc is spitting the best right now, so its all good...

Jun 29, 2007
bottom line...look who has put product out the past few years and who has been just talking about it. im glad lynch finally has a set date with a reputable label/distro deal but damn it never should of taken this long....

May 4, 2005
bottom line...look who has put product out the past few years and who has been just talking about it. im glad lynch finally has a set date with a reputable label/distro deal but damn it never should of taken this long....
the only reason why daam is gonna come out is becuz tech n9ne is bout his bidness.