X-Loc: The Trinity of Sac Hip Hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2008
Aneraé Brown K-17737 A5/202L P.O. Box 8501 Coalinga, CA 93210

I wanted to show my appreciation to everyone who responded to my comments. I appreciate the support, love and respect. Thanks for the letters. Big NoLove, we've been on lockdown but I'll be calling you back in the next few days. What up, Filthy Rich?! Bloc Star!

Just to clear the air, I hope everyone realizes the drama was never what it seemed to have been. I don't know why my comments were taken the way they were by the homies. I was extremely respectful. I haven't told a lie, not once. It's interesting that no one has really questioned whether or not I speak the truth. I see a lot of people agreed with my position when it comes to Sicx and the child molestation thing. If I'm right about what I am saying, I want to be supported, and if I am wrong, I want that to be proven. If I am wrong, I will admit that like a man. When I am right, I want my props.

No doubt, me and Lynch will find a way to be cool. That is not the issue, the issue is communication. I am not being communicated with, until I started blogging. Now everyone wants to talk. I'm fine with that. Let's just all be honest. This is how the game go.

I agree with Dutch's comments. I think you're looking at that in the correct way. The paperwork doesn't always tell the truth, that is correct, as far as what Lynch said, but when it comes to pleading guilty, there is no way to explain that. Sicx pleaded guilty to the charges, man. I could be facing the death penalty and I wouldn't plead guilty to child molestation. I would claim my innocence until the day they killed me. Straight up.

My situation cannot be compared to Sicx's situation. I am in prison because my jury didn't like me. I'm not in prison because I killed anyone, the district attorney never even argued that I did it, he argued that I caused and aided it. I don't know how Lynch can compare my case to Sicx's situation.

I agree with everyone who said they would buy an X-Raided/Brotha Lynch collab album. I think it would be dope. What up, Evil Genius? My respect to you.

Wait… who is saying that Lynch single handedly brought back the 91-sicc board? I would have to disagree with that. From what I can see, the Blocc and Killa Tay brought life back to the board. X, Lynch and Killa Tay are the factors here, from what I can see, over 3 million cd's sold between the three of us. I started all of this with my Authentic Articles. Didn’t you just watch everyone come on here when that happened?

CNI… I'm reading this stuff and I am very disappointed. I hope you have had an epiphany by now. I am amazed at the level of your statements. For someone who does not know me, you had a lot to say. It's amazing. I don't even know who you are. For real. I am amazed to be reading this stuff. I am going to have to have another talk with Big NoLove about this. You owe me an apology for what you said. I'm going to be needing that.

Killa Tay, what's good, my ni**a? I agree with what you said, as far as frustration is concerned. I've definitely felt frustrated about the state of affairs with the homies. As far as protective custody goes, I have never been in a protective housing unit one second of my time in prison. I have been to some of the roughest prisons, and I've been to a few calm ones. It is just luck of the draw. When I was at Salinas Valley, there were five yards, each holds 1,500 inmates. A, B, C, D and E yard. At different times, different yards are calmer than others. Certain facilities will dump their problem inmates on one of two yards. C and D would be off the hook, A & B would be calm, and E would be chillin. If you got in trouble, you could be sent to any different yard, besides E. At Folsom, B yard was off the hook, but C and A were calm. No one wanted to be on B yard. Here at Pleasant Valley, A yard is off the hook, so is Band C. D yard is calm and peaceful. I was on D yard for 2 ~ years and got sent over here just because I got a new counselor. I was here for 6 months and we've been locked down 3 times, for stabbings, slicing and finally a riot. That's what's going on right here where I'm at, A5/202.

But this is the thing, speaking to everyone. I don't glorify prison. It's not like it's so cool that there was a riot or that people got stabbed up. It's a story to tell and I'll tell it, but I'm not reporting it with the slant that it was cool. I wouldn't want to transfer to Pelican Bay just to prove that I did my time at a hard core prison for your viewing entertainment. I wouldn't risk my life just so you could say I was hard core. I don't care who you are, if any of you went to prison and were Level 4, you would want to land on a calm yard. Maybe you would go to the protective housing unit. Personally, what I have learned is that if you want your visits, if you want your packages and groceries, you want your music and a little more mobility, you have to be at as calm of a facility as you can make it to. Suge Knight was on C yard at Mule Creek, a Level 3 yard, while I was on A yard, a Level 4 yard. Do you believe for one second they put Big Suge on a yard that was rocking and rolling? No. He was somewhere calm. He is a celebrity. They didn't want to risk something happening to him or him being extorted. I don't care how tough you are, one man can't beat 10, 20, 30 men. If you have support, then how many riots do you cause before you start thinking there has to be an easier way to do your time? You tell me.

So while I am not in a protective housing unit, I want to be clear, even though this yard is rocking and rolling, this is nothing compared to what I have seen in the past, and I am trying to enjoy myself and make the most of it. After the riot happened, the gang unit came to get me out of here, asked me if I feared for my life. On my mama, I asked them to leave me right where I am. I'm as close to my family as I can get for another 3 years, anywhere else I go would be further away, a longer drive for my wife and lil mama. I'm not afraid of it getting grimy and I'm not afraid of having peace. I'm comfortable right in the middle. I think it's unreasonable to expect anything other than that. If I went to a yard that was worse than this, we would be locked down 80% of the year. No phone, no visits, no groceries. Just so you could say I'm hard core. I grew out of that years ago. If I was home right now, that's like expecting me to go back and hang out on Kenworthy and 23rd like back in the day. Go back to Tee Kay Way and 24th Street and hang out. It's more realistic for me to come through here and there and do something good for the community, but to think I'll be there 365 would be wishing me less than my fullest potential. I want to see all of y' all at your fullest potential. We need to get big money and put the Blocc on the map on a level with these 100 million boys, and it can be done. And if one of us did it, we definitely wouldn't be out in the streets just hanging out. That's the same as me being on some hard core yard hanging out. That's an unrealistic expectation and I don't even want to give off that impression. There would be no X-Raided albums if I was on the yard hanging out all day long, feel me? Being on a G level goes deeper than hanging out.

BloodsDane, what up, brother? My respect to you and the wife.

I honestly don't know what Lynch was mad about, as far as what I said. A child molester isn't supposed to be treated like a "homie," it doesn't matter how long you knew him. That's just the truth. Killa Tay, thank you for what you wrote, about my status and what would be the case if I was home. I have always told people that you keep it clean, and there has never been a point when I didn't have love and respect for you, since we first met in '95. I remember when you wrote me once a week to check in and always made sure I had numbers. I never forgot that. That's all I've been asking for, to be able to reach my ni**as even just to say what's good here and there, be sent some pix. Basic love, how you held it down for me and Bo, how you and Luni always repped for me.

It's definitely not my intent to cripple my relationships with ni**as that really love me, as far as voicing my anger and frustrations. My issue is that there really aren't any relationships. I've written ni**as and ni**as don't write back. Ni**as leave messages for me to call, I have to do it on 3 way to get through, and then it's a convo that goes nowhere. I can't get through on direct lines, can't get regular responses to my letters. That is frustrating.
I have to reach through these walls and scream over these walls in order to touch or be heard by anyone, when it's easier for people to just get at me.
At the same time, everyone's living their lives and doing their own things. I respect that. But while that is happening, I feel like I need to be acknowledged for my contribution to this game and for my sacrifice for the Blocc. These interviews, these songs, all of it, I am saying as a Blocc legend, regardless of rap, I expect these ni**as to acknowledge my contribution, at least, and on a music level, the same, secondary. Ni**as shouted free Pimp C but ni**as don't shout free X as a movement. I don't know if I have an unrealistic expectation, but when I hear people mentioning Shyne respectfully, mentioning Pimp C respectfully, all these ni**as that got locked up but were always heavily represented, I feel a little frustrated that I am not represented the same way. Especially when so many people's movements can be traced back to my sacrifice.

As far as Young Meek goes, he definitely deserves credit for his contribution, but he didn't start the movement. I got started working with Percy Hunter. From there, Sicx heard my stuff at a house party on December 17, 1990 and hooked me up with Lynch a day later. Sicx and Lynch took me and Percy to Enharmonic Studios and we re-made the songs that I had already made with Percy. Those songs were half of what became Psycho Active. I put out an EP, called Niggaz in Blacc, financed off of dope money I made grinding on 23rd and Pierre Ave in the Gardens at Tracy Butler's house. Big Tony and the twins, Ray and Rich helped me get money, and I bought my sack from Old Man from PJs and the big homie BK from 29th Street. That EP is what made its way to Ced Sing. Ni**as were already bumping X-Raided before I met Young Meek, and it's funny because I was grinding right next door to his grandmother's house on 23rd the whole time. I got locked up and while I was in juve, Young Meek was there, for one of his cars having a hot engine in it. Meek was getting money even back then. That was when we met, I was busting rhymes and he was like, you X-Raided? He gave me his number, told me to call him when I got out, and I did. He kept it real, did what he said he would do. I introduced Young Meek to Brotha Lynch by way of, when Meek started financing my studio time, Lynch was there laying tracks for me. That's on my mama. Young Meek was making sure I was good, kept me with a sack to grind and he kept the studio paid up. The issue for me was that while he wasn't a gang banger and would say that he was neutral, just a ni**a from the Gardens, he was tight with a bunch of Meadowview Bloods. There were always ni**as who I was funking with who would be around Young Meek. I don't even think he knew. Me and the homies would shoot up Meadowview on a Saturday night and I would have studio time on Sunday, and Meek would be talking about Meadowview getting shot up. I'd be like, "Damn, that's crazy." People suspected Meadowview Bloods of killing J-Dogg, Vaughn was locked up for killing Jimmie Jeans, Big Vamp had just been killed. It was a war between the Blocc and Meadowview and it was like no one was acknowledging it. It got more and more uncomfortable for me to be around Meek the more we were riding on Meadowview. I know his homies didn't like me, and my homies didn't like Meek. The fact that he was C-Bo's brother kept a lot of ni**as off of Young Meek. The homies have always loved C-Bo, and when he came home from Y.A., I was one of the first ni**as to see him, me and Craig, Big Pep. We all went to the big homie AC's house to write rhymes with Kilahoe and Blacc from 29th Street. Real talk, not a lie I speak.
Bo saw me first when he came home because he went straight to the streets and that's where I happened to be. The reason Bo met Lynch is because of me, when he came to the studio to do hooks on Psycho Active. I love Bo on a deeper level than any of these ni**as because me and Bo were really in the streets, really crossing paths on some Blocc shit, not on no music. The music came second for me and Bo, we were doin' it as two ni**as from GBC.

But that's how it went. Q-Ball's death was years after that but the war was going on for years, probably from 1989 up. Real life and death. That was why me and Young Meek couldn't stay cool. As more and more time went by, he went deeper and deeper on some Meadowview Blood sh*t. That's his legacy, no one can call Young Meek a fake ni**a. I owe Meek for everything he did for me. He's from the Gardens as much as me. I have progressed, as far as gang banging and all of that. I don't feel the way I used to feel about Bloods and Crips anymore, where it was just blind, EveryBodyKilla. There are real ni**as on both sides of the rag, but I had to learn that with time. At this point, I would be happy to see a real ni**a from the Gardens from either side of 24th Street. Dirty Ern hit the yard a few weeks ago and hugged me like a brother and that ni**a has Meadowview Piru tatted over half his body. If there was drama with me and anybody, Ern would rep the Gardens with me. So it gets bigger than Crip and Blood, with age.

Young Meek testified at my trial and I never understood what possessed him to do that. I know he felt a sense of obligation to be clear that he didn't support what happened. He had to separate himself from me after that happened because his homies were always on him for dealing with me at all. There was no disguise for what I was. Ask Cedric Singleton. I was a long french-braid with blue rubberbands, blue khaki suit with Nike wearing maniac who kept a sack of dope and a pistol. That's on Q-Ball. May he rest in peace. Anyone who saw me knew what I was about. And it was a mistake. That wasn't the fashionable, stylistic thing then, that was the way I dressed, the way the Blocc dressed, not the way the kid from the suburbs dresses who watches too much BET. I am from an era where it really was what it was. Meek caught a lot of flack for being around me, from his homies, and I caught flack from mine for being around him. So maybe he felt like he had to testify, but that wasn't a good look. You don't go to trial on a ni**a and answer questions.

For the record, Young Meek didn't come to court and say I killed anyone. He didn't do that. I can't put a jacket and shoes on him that don't fit. He didn't come and say I did it; my problem was that he came at all, on behalf of the district attorney. We didn't call Young Meek, the state did. In no set of circumstances would I go to court for the state, take an oath and testify for the district attorney, so no matter whether he hurt me a little or a lot, it don't matter, he has no justification for being on that stand or in that courtroom to begin with. I don't care what he say about me, I never would have done that to him.

For the record, Young Meek's name is Micko. Pronounced "Me-Co," that's where Young Meek comes from. I swear to God, me and that ni **a need to talk. I never understood why he came to my court. I was more hurt and disappointed than anything. I just wonder what he was thinking. No matter what I did, that was a violation of the G code to come to my trial and say a word at all.

Again, big respect, Killa Tay. You always been 100. I hope maybe you heard something you didn't know, when you read this. You know me, and you know the ni**as involved, and you can feel real spit from fake spit. A ni**a can't read my vibe and say it ain't authentic, the same as your words flow with a ring of truth, even in rhyme. I got love for you based on your energy been 100 from day one as much as even you being a G, that was just another blessing. I watched you grind from the bottom, from out in Denver in '95, and I always rooted for you. I remember I did an article for Murder Dog and had you as one of our best hopes for someone to blow nationally. You, Yuk, Bo, and Crooked I were my picks. I have always believed in your talent and your truth.

I want to say this, to Semi-Auto. I read what you wrote, about "X is being grumpy right now." I am surprised you would even mention my name in a way that implied as if I was tripping or being grumpy? I am disappointed. I allowed you to use my name to get shine for your CD and didn't charge you. I voiced my support of you over these years and allowed you to advance off of my name. People dealt with you because of your affiliation with me. You are either supposed to express support of me or to be silent. It seems like some of y'all have a tendency to see an opportunity to jump from me to another ni**a with a name first chance you get. Lynch pop up and it's Oh, Lynch. Tay pop up it's Oh, Tay. I have more respect for CNI than I do for you. If you are going to err, err on the side of defending your fam. You write and call me fam, you use my name to advance, you should rep me as such. Someone say "pc" about me and you want to talk about it? You want to be called to discuss it? I find your loyalty and your motives to be in question. You made a mistake and I expect to hear from you with some type of reason for your error. I did not deserve from you what I received. I have been a steady supporter for you for years at a level you would never have reached on your own. You are selling CDs with my name on them and not giving me a dime, and I have allowed it and endorsed it so you can advance. I am very disappointed in you for being so fickle.

I am confused about this CNI cat, the more I read of this stuff. Who is this guy? What has he accomplished? I am confused about his credentials to even speak as if his camp belongs in the pantheon… X-Raided, Brotha Lynch Hung and C-Bo are the holy trinity of Sac hip hop, everyone else got life through us. There would be no C-way if I didn't make Big NoLove rap, he didn't even want to do it. Tay came through Bo after doing his own thing, Kingpins Only, Fresno, what up?! Luni came through me, on Xorcist. T-Nutty got the jump through Vengeance is Mine and Initiation. The first time anyone outside of South Sac heard Lynch was on Psycho Active. First time Bo got heard on wax was, Psycho Active. What part of this is anyone misunderstanding? I do not understand why CNI ever spoke. Where was Big NoLove? I want someone to interview Big NoLove and ask that ni**a if I speak a lie. Who put you in the game? Who gave you your name? Who wrote your first rhyme? Who fought with you to make music? Who was on your back about staying OUT of prison? The answers will be X-Raided. CNI, you are extremely uneducated about this Blocc bizness. I am almost... it's like you just pulled an internet wanksta move and just started talking before you did your homework. That is disappointing. Who are you to "orchestrate" anything? We're talking about MY HOMEBOYS. This the BLOCC, baby boy, GBC, and you are out of your league when it gets into that. Big Tom Tom would eat you if I asked for it. You are nuts. You're putting A1 Sauce on your body and jumpin in a lions den. I hope you have talked to Big NL by the time I read any more of this. I am not sure about you right now. You don't want to make me decide that you're a problem. You are perilously close to discovering your limitations. Please show more respect to me. I am asking you nicely.

Tay Capone, I read what you said to Lynch, and I appreciate that, as far as not allowing a beef between us. I give you my word, that is not my mission.
I only want to unify the team. I am aggressive and intense, but I am sincere. Bo knows this about me and so does Big NoLove. Ask them if it's true that we were at Tracy with 100 ni**as that wanted to kill me and I went right in the middle of the yard with them all and spit Garden Blocc rhymes until the homies told me I was trippin. I have always represented for the Blocc. My first priority is to preserve the legacy of the Garden Blocc musical family tree, of which you are a branch, Killa Tay. I want us to be acknowledged like Bankhead, Colli Park, Compton, Queensbridge, the Bronx. Even Houston and New Orleans getting shine. I'm saying, the Blocc needs to be known that we doin it raw out here. Not the Bay, not their movement, but Sac Valley ni**as with Sac Valley sounds reppin the BLOCC or something that came through it! So I agree, me and Lynch mean a lot to our generation and we definitely both need to be working toward the common goal of Blocc domination. Raided, Lynch and Bo. Through us, everyone will eat, because it is through us that everyone already is. All we have to do is acknowledge one another's contributions, shine the light on where we from and what it's about. Make Sac relevant, make the Blocc relevant and we will all be relevant. We don't need no dis songs and no kill everybody songs, we need BLOCC songs, because that's what it has always been when people enjoyed what we were doing. All of my albums have been Garden Blocc records from day one. Psycho Active, 24 Deep, Gas Chamber; Season of the Siccness, Xorcist, Autopsy/Tales From the Crypt, Setripin Blocstyle. There was a movement. I want to bring it back, Tay, and if I gotta trip on ni**as and ruffle some feathers, so be it, but I want the Blocc putting out more music. I want Sav albums, Bleezo albums, No Love albums, Nutty albums, Luni albums, Smigg Dirtee albums, Lynch, Bo and X albums and I want everyone yelling the BLOCC and shouting each other out. Tell hood stories, bring it back to speaking and reporting about GBC. Where T.I. from? Where Luda from? Where Jay from? Where 50 from? These ni**as on a national stage reppin their hoods to the point that we know where they from from thousands of miles away. Jay from Marcy projects bangin Beyonce nightly and having dinner with the president, ni**a that's Blocc movement. I want that for us. I want it so bad I hate some of y'all ni**as for not understanding how big we're supposed to be. Pac died and ni**as gave up, started making floss music, but fu*c that, this the BLOCC, ni**a. And that's my fu*kin problem with the homies.

What up, Jesse Lacewell. Peace. Much respect to you, T, keep your head up. The answers to all of your questions are in these Authentic Articles. Keep reading.

Much love to everyone for the support. Stay safe, stay free, and fuc* who don't understand. Ain't nothing wrong with being intelligent. Ni**as want you to stay stupid so you can't see who fake but fu*k that, get your learn on.
Bloc bizness.

Peace be with you.
The Nefarious X-Raided

Dec 3, 2003
CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH, MUCH LUV & RESPECT 2 RAIDED 4 ALL THA KNOWLEDGE & WORDZ OF WISDOM THAT HE IS DROP'N, SAME GO WITH TAY. HOPEFULLY EVERYBODY CAN COME 2GETHA & MAKE THIS GOOD MUSIK THAT THEY'RE CAPABLE OF MAKE'N. KEEP YA HEAD UP HOMIE

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I am feeling this GBC unity that X be talking for real. It really needs to happen imagine Blocc Movement 2 Lynch X and C-Bo. That is a platinum plaque beggin to happen.

May 30, 2006
Gotdamn that was a long ass read.....But it was worth my time.....X always talks about what was going on in the late 80's and early 90's(I miss them days) and what was going on in South Sac.....I love that shit....A hood history lesson......I'm actually looking more foward to the autobiagraphy then the new album cuz the shit he spits is interesting and I'm an avid reader.

Lol @ Suge getting extorted.....I remember when he was in Mule Creek and an interviewer from The Source asked him about him putting money on Blood and Crips books and he glossed over the question......Excellent read and good looking out on the shout out X-Loc!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Mann I love reading X's post....

On some real shit The Gardens have always held down and repit Sac the hardest musicly.
I was born and rasied in Oakpark but always kept Lynch, Radied and Bo slapin in my whip while in the hood. Its like i just love how these artist repit Sac in they music. Made me proad to be from Sacramento when you hear these dudes yellin out the city on they albums. Keep pushin this line X thats what we need now in the Sacramento music scene is UNITY. Espeacially from you veterans cuz alot of these Sacramento artist now lost the sound and essence of real SAC music. To many rappers sounded like they from the bay or some were else.

Jun 10, 2002
Damn X actually is making more sense then alot of these rappers out free running around on the outside world. And he actually wants whats best for the blocc. sleepers its about time ya'll woke up. I mean if X can still keep dropping records and hes locked up. I dont see what the fuck some of ya'll other rappers excuses are for not being able to drop cds. stop bullshitting. Oh yeah Free X-RAIDED

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
An X and Lynch album needs to be made ASAP. Features should include C-Bo, Killa Tay, T-Nutty & G-Macc. The beats should be dark and gangsterous. It should include gangsta music, siccness music and a couple of songs from X warning the younger generation about the dangers of prison and why they should do something constructive rather than something negative.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Good S--t as always X! I anticipate his words more than other niggas albums these days...

Jun 17, 2006
i feel like im learning from all the game x raided is dropping, he is og in the game and been through much more than alot of folks, much love and respect to you x raided, all the way from sunny San Diego, hopefully you will get out soon and make this happen
Free X raided