x kalibur v. curt b

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
here goes..

curt-revert to the past, over-rated now.. in rank, you-ass use to stand dead-last//
when cat's say 'fuck you' curt's quick to spread-fast.. at-last the urge has-come//
as I would have it curt is the first-victim.. make shit talking and rhymes merdge as-one//
battlin? 'shoot' spits and they hit you like a gatlin-gun, my hits-don't stun//
aim-to-kill.. best to have dental insurance cus I have a permit to drill.. still bust clips-at-grills//
you lack in skills, my-rap-appeals to the folks of the sicc.. the hoax, i'm sick of this trick//
i soaks in game while your ridin-on-dick, my fame? there is none, but i'll still ride in this flick//
serious man, the bullshits got to stop.. if it don't i'm quick to pull-shit and watch ya body drop//
get 'murderd' in 'ink' like ya name was gotti, ya got-me.. big shot, your fake.. yes bitch a phony//
homie you can't bite my style, stop tryin to clone-me.. I slam like sammy with a corked-tree//
emcee? not curt b.. as you-can-see I understand this rap, death trap.. understand this strap?//
do as I say so.. you tryin to hang with me? when that voice in your head talks, just say-no//
And just to show i've beat you.. think far back, before you drop curt.. realise, I'll eat-you!.. your ass-is-still-whack//

May 21, 2002
yo "kalibur", wuts wit the simple-text?// say u got this "flick" but u bout to get "fucked up" in this "movie" like it was rated triple-"x"..ima end up rippin-u-dogg// so ya "dick ridin" voters can start givin-u-"jobs"// this "curt almighty" so ya better listen-to-"god"..ya way-whack, jus face-facts// ya "gay"-tracks is only tight to ya crew of straight-"fags"// dont make-raps cuz when u do the whole fuckin human race-laughs..u got talent, but wut u got is-minimal// u "cant see" my shit, its like its "invisible"// ya shits-fictional..ya lackin-that-real-talk// this forum aint "gay" so quit "askin-to-feel-cocks"..u aint winnin, no way-in-hell// u always gonna be broke in rap unless fakin-sells..after im done beatin-this-young-loner he gon' be needin-a-lung-doner..u gon' lose wit a loss-of-breath// my lyrics is "cancer" cuz they causin alotta-of-"death"..ok so u wanna look-at-the-past?// u gave me 1 L, shit i took-that-and-laughed..i gave u a half assed verse, heres-some-ill-shit// when u lose go "cry" to someone else cuz i dont want "tears"-from-lil-kids..man, dont quit-ya-day-job// fuck wit sircut wit ur-spit and he'll rip-ya-face-off..forget it, i just-did// i jus wasted a verse so fuck-this// im done-bitch, go grab ya gat, put it to ya dome, and let ya gun-kick fa spittin that dumb-shit..its over..

A

All Out HOGG

just say-no//
And just to show i've beat you.. think far back, before you drop curt.. realise, I'll eat-you!.. your ass-is-still-whack//

^^^Im luvin that line X...But overall i think curt came'a smidgen sicker...goodshit on both ends