X Files?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2006
goddamn this is ancient and was only four posts deep.?.?

this is most probably the only thread I have yet to come across previously that I have no familiarity with...

good find ECF'NW
You would have to give thanks to Kain since he was the one that enlightened me of the tracks existance being brought up by Travis 'O Guin.... I merely found the thread that pertained to the track.

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
OT but are youse to both from Australia? Thats what Ive gathered from previous posts.
Both myself and Sillc-E-Fyn are from Australia..

I had spoc years ago on a cdr I borrowed from my homegirl, was a dope ass track tech and grant rice talkin bout codename spoc for cops.
Alongside the X-Files track anyone got any additional information on this particular track.. thanks for all the information thus far..

ECF'NW.

Nov 6, 2005
If i remember right... The Spoc track wasnt that well produced... Well... i mean, it sounded kinda crappy. The whole theme, as stated before was Spoc, or Cops backwards... I think a spoc 2 exists, but i could be completely off base.

Oct 16, 2006
Unreleased Tech N9ne tracks.. one of which confirmed by Travis O' Guin in November of '02.. and wanting to find additional information on both the tracks mentioned.. "Spoc" & "X Files".

ECF'NW.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Naw... 45 min - hour from bagnell dam strip, further upstream on the edge of what would be considered the Ozarks by most. However as L.D.S. stated in another thread... outside of KC / STL .. Missouri is mostly ozarks. haha.

Osage Beach is a pretty cool place during the summer. Party cove is out of hand for sure. I haven't been to party cove in a few years... I got hella drunk and sick last time :confused:

Jul 1, 2004
Naw... 45 min - hour from bagnell dam strip, further upstream on the edge of what would be considered the Ozarks by most. However as L.D.S. stated in another thread... outside of KC / STL .. Missouri is mostly ozarks. haha.

Osage Beach is a pretty cool place during the summer. Party cove is out of hand for sure. I haven't been to party cove in a few years... I got hella drunk and sick last time :confused:
LOL party cove is dope man! Speakin of which...Imma have to go this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.