www.THETIPCDS.com new music on the website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
yea, i got two or three copies from when u sent them to me..........if u wanna send me sum Cash solo ill add that those to it.

and to other ole boi, ill check with my playa potna if that is available to add covers.

I'm waiting on Yung Buk of PD to tell me PD albums are ready. im getting there whole catalog. I'n saving up the money to get at Da Wreck to get Trip Dark stuff. Newsense got a new solo coming soon and www.thetipcds.com and from her will be the only way to get it.

Tantrum from Lyrikal Warfare , is now known as DerrtyBoi Montana will have his album in stores this weekend

Feb 9, 2008
you should get at b-lang or someone from 3rd degree for some of their group albums. I want that A-1 since day 1!

oh and there is a problem with the chibangin forums! ive been trying to set up an account there, but i never get an activation.. i dont think anyone can sign up there anymore.

Sep 26, 2006
I cant post from my chi-bangin account??They should fix the problem or old&new members gonna just leave from the site.I agree on that 3rd degree/b-lang cds.Hope they will get them to tip...

They should try to get more those rare G.I.&chi-town underground albums there!!

Aug 26, 2002
I want everybody to know i buy (i pay up front, this music directly from the artists!!!! U are directly supporting them ...........

and for those who are bitching about the $20 a pop, think of it more of $15 a cd and $5 shipping cost

Feb 9, 2008
"Chicago hip hop is in my opinion the best in the world. The flow is amazing , producers like Traxster make beats that are classics by itself and there are many many artists in the chi that have lyricism that is far above anything else in the game. So a board dedicated to chicago music should be flourishing.....but its not. Theres probably like 20 active members on this board out of possible thousands .We aren't allowed to message each other , we cant post rare/unreleased songs , hardly anyone replies to anyone elses posts, no artists come on this board to answer questions , give interviews etc. Moderators are sleepin on this shit , its fucked. Ive been a member for a while , hoping to see this site evolve and become something more , but it hasnt happened.Hardly anything has happened for a long time .This forum is D-E-A-D.Come on guyz , I'm from Sydney and I think Chicago deserves much more then this..surely people who actually live in Chicago feel much more strongly then I do. I think either this site changes shit , or someone else start another site that people actually view and post to and ignore this one."

true this.. straight from the chibangin forums..

i cant even sign up there to post and discuss the music.. get some moderators there and if you can update the site more. there is no other place i would go to for illinois/indiana rap than chibangin to discuss or purchase music.. i never had an account way back when it was more active.. but i want to get more involved in the forum there.. the site is truly dieing..

Dec 26, 2004
I agree, This is the only reason why I even check the Midwest Board. I would of thought new threads be poppin up about the Chi every week.
Im way behind on my music N whos who on the scene. Reminds me of all the web forum boards that come N go since Wicked Ent. Be active for a few months then turn ghost boards.