www.therealtechn9ne.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
im not sure who to come at wit this so i thought i would try here, i think we should add some chat rooms to it or some shit to get tha message boards and all that shit poppin on that again

Jan 12, 2003
and are they ever gonna get up some of them wallpapers and shit like that?

But that chat room would be pretty fuckin pointless if u ask me. It will be the same exact people who chat right here so why move shit. Just my thought

Jan 27, 2003
yeah you can promote on this forum but im sure everyone that uses tha siccness boards has heard of tech n9ne.....i mean doin what it takes, goin into chat rooms, postin on other sites, all kinds of shit....i will come up with more ideas too so hopfully we can get some shit done
keep it crackin

Jan 12, 2003
tight. If u wanna help promote him, and you're on a serious level. You could buy some really cheap blank cd's. On there have some tech n9ne shit and on they cd write your email address and you could also right on there some tech n9ne web sites they could go to. Then when you are kickin it at parties and what not, just ask if they like rap and if they do just hook them up w/ a disk and tell them to check it out and listen to some tight shit. And they can email ya w/ any questions and also go to those web sites to know more about him. Trust me it works. I've gotten a fuckin gang of people listening to tech from doin this shit.

I'm always on my toes trying to do something to help promote him

Jan 27, 2003
alright, thanks for the ideas.....ima go get some cdr's and do that shit, i gotta wait till like september to do it though cuz my cd burner broke but i will be sure ta do that shit

Jan 12, 2003
no doubt man. You could also go to some of your local hip hop clothing stores and ask if u can put up some shit about someone you're promoting and if they can give out a free cd w/ every purchase. Most people are cool and let u do that shit.

Nov 14, 2002
Hellbound503 said:
yeah you can promote on this forum but im sure everyone that uses tha siccness boards has heard of tech n9ne.....i mean doin what it takes, goin into chat rooms, postin on other sites, all kinds of shit....i will come up with more ideas too so hopfully we can get some shit done
keep it crackin
Have you ever heard of M80?

M

mizztech

i think the siccness period needs a chat room...i dont know it aint a bad idea though...i dont like postin shit on here and waitin for a reply for whatever many days...i wanna chat with yall crazy folks of the strange board...lol

Nov 14, 2002
The siccness can't have me and TheVille on it at the same time without the server crashing, and you think they could support a chat room? LoL. Nobody would use it anyhow.

Nov 14, 2002
Well why don't you and mzztech just instant message eachother? Because you two will be the only ones in the room so it'll be just about the same thing.