www.myspace.com/raytona500

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
RHYTHMX aka RAYTONA500 $ickWid'It Records

Wuddup all my BART folks. This is RHYTHMX aka Raytona500 from $ickWid'It Records......Most of you aren't into NASCAR so, I wouldn't expect y'all to feel this track, but to those racing fans and very open minded individuals, check out: www.myspace.com/raytona500 and listen to the track I did for NASCAR and for The Speed Channel......Coming soon on NASCAR on FOX, NASCAR on NBC, NASCAR on ESPN, The Speed Channel and FX Channel...I also did another one with The Federation's Stresmatic for NASCAR. E-40 is also going to be doing one with me for TimBrown(former Raider) for his NASCAR Racing Team: TimBrownRacing through RoushRacing.....I'll post that one and Stresmatic's song on both of my sites (www.raytona500.com and myspace) when it's finalized by NASCAR......Tell a friend and keep it movin.....The buzz within the NASCAR Community is getting huge already.....Thanks again all...All the best, Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX/Raytona500/Pharmaceuticals/ThaFYADept./$ickWid'itRecords/2006

www.myspace.com/raytona500

www.raytona500.com (you can download the song here)

Nov 15, 2005
That's ill man. Put the Bay and your style in everything. Get all the exposure you can get. Congrats on your success. Keep it movin'. One luv, one nation.