www.killahmo.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
the content iframe is set wrong...there is an area for 'red rhino med' which i assume is 'media' but all you can see is med and when you have content loaded you scroll over it...the iframe should be smaller so that area stays clear from the scroll bar and the content...

the rest looks cool...the quality of the images could be a lil crisper but i assume thats for load time...

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
Thanks for the replys, I havent been doing much design lately because my skills are stronger on the programming side. I know how or can figure out how to make flash do what I want it to but making it look like the pros is somethin I aint quite figured out yet. This site content is all stored in a database and run with a CMS (Content Management System). My client can log in to an admin section of the website and update the content on the site without writing HTML or having to use an FTP program. I wrote a few custom scripts so all he has to do is upload images and songs to a specific directory and they show up on the radio or in the gallery. For the flash I just used some simple masks over some photos I took but I could get much more indepth with it. What would you suggest I learn to improve my flash skills Samos? I'm cool with critisism, give me somethin to work with.