www.chibangin.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2003
Chicago's Official Rap Site launches worldwide at www.ChiBangin.com!!!! Come visit & experience Chicago Rap exploited like never before! Check out exclusive audio old and new, get the latest scoop on The Legendary Traxster, Triple Darkness, WhiteFolks, Twista & more at www.ChiBangin.com!! We're still very much under construction but keep checking back. Our forum should be up either Monday or sometime next week hopefully. So make sure to register and be eligible to participate in upcoming contests and win FREE prizes!!!!!

..........i jus got this email about this shit.....

Feb 26, 2003
mayne i got al kinda shit from peepz that they wanted to get removed from the list or something mayne......................and when i send a email to [email protected] i sended a e mail to myself ???......how the fuck is that posibble mayne i dont get it how can mails that get maildt to that adress go to my inbox?

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Mr.HydroSTL said:
what you talking about stealing the damn news......

i go on hella forums and sites regarding midwest rap and i always see info taken from here and there and never giving the source of where the info has come from. lotta midwest or whatever sites don't last long and this site looks like it has potentional but this goes for any site or forum....