WWE Vengeance Results... What the fuck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
I know that you're completely reversed in your opinion of Benoit since these happenings, but please, tell me who's worked harder...

I don't agree with most of the people on this board about anything, Robby, however you don't seem to be an idiot, and I agree with a lot of what you say, a lot of the time. Do you really know of anyone that worked harder? I'm not saying longer, might I add. (So please don't mention Ric Flair)

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
It doesnt matter how great of a peformer Benoit was, this will hang over his name forever as it should be. There is no justification for what he did, there is no way around that fact. He killed his family then himself of course that single act will forever tarnish whatever he did in the ring. He will be known for nothing else. Besides us wrestling fans, before yesterday no one else knew who he was and now he is a household name for killing himself and his family

Jan 2, 2004
Someone who immediately comes to mind that should be in the hall before Benoit, but never will be is Randy Savage.

In the 80s and early 90s, he was a great worker.. Had, possibly, the best wrestlemania match in history, has held numerous world titles and secondary titles.. Put about 15 years in the major wrestling leagues, but he most likely won't get in the hall.

The WWE Hall, will always be sort of tarnished because it doesn't always have all the best people in.. Will Angle ever make it? Possibly, but unless he comes back to the WWE in the future, doubtful, I think.

But the real point of the post I was making is..

If Alex Rodriguez went off his hinges and killed his wife and kid, and then himself..

Don't you see it as kinda twisted if someone said...

"I'm just disgusted that Alex Rodriguez won't make the hall of fame after this."

It's just kinda random.. I mean, especially a wrestling hall of fame, where you have people in there just because they were picked to win matches, even though they sucked balls.. (Hogan comes to mind).

Sure theres very good people in there, Bret Hart.. But even Owen Hart will probably never make it into the Hall, either, and he's somebody who gave his life for the sport.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Well there are hall of famers like piper who never won the world title and isnt really that great in the ring. he could work the crowd though.