WWE TLC 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i guess the world championship fatal 4 way was impromptu

The matches I saw were alright I caught Shamus/Morrison Miz/Orton Del Rio/Mystereo/Edge/Kane and now watching the Cena/Barrett main event

don't wanna give up any spoilers but if you look at my previous post all my predictions were right on the matches I was able to catch

Jun 9, 2007
the ending to the Cena / Barrett match was fucking dumb. lmao @ dropping something on Barrett that doesn't even touch him, then dropping a bunch of chairs on top of it while he's lying completely protected under it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Shamus and Morrison was the best match i was able to catch. I bet ziggler swagger and Kofi was good too

Feb 8, 2003
looks like cena handled nexus once and for all.

also im glad morrison is number one contender hopefully he gets the tittle which im positive he will he gonna be the hbk of the new era mark my words. lomg as he dont fuck u to get fired or drop the ball

Jan 18, 2006
Im glad my prediction was right that he would feuding with Miz, for a second when Sheamus won king of the ring i thought they werent gonna go in that direction. Raw was kinda wacky today and had some lol's. i thought the Cena/Ziggler match was ppv quality. Is Smackdown moving to USA or is it only 1 night?

Nov 24, 2003
loved the ladder match for number one contender, i still don't understand how Morrison never hold a World Championship and fucking clowns like Great Khali, Miz and Swagger already did.

and Edge being 10 times World Champion is cool, dude is dealing with multiple injuries but still bust his ass for coming back, respect.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I know I'm a little late but I gotta give y'all the ET breakdown review of TLC 2010...in my opinion it was worth my money.

Dolph Ziggler def. Kofi Kingston and Jack Swagger to retain the IC Title 5/10
It was sloppy to me. Jack looked strong and Dolph had the "cheap asshole" gimmick down, but the match was just eh. Kofi even struggled a bit. Dolph and Kofi matches are wearing out anyway.

Beth Phoenix and Natalya def. LayCool 9/10
Divas match of the year. The tables gimmick went well and even the botch spot at the end set it up for a better ending with Natalya splashing LayCool from the top rope. Good action from the divas, very back and forth when I thought it would just be Beth and Natalya dominating.

The Tag team championship match doesn't deserve a rating but it gets 5/10 for Santino's facial expressions and Justin Gabriel's pure skills to try & make this match SOMETHING. Now Santino and Kozlov are funny as hell together but you can't make them tag champions....The Nexus beating down Santino at the end is the best part.

John Morrison def. Sheamus 9.5/10
Another great match between these two and possibly one of the best matches of the year. Morrison looked strong as hell and his ability to carry anybody to a great match shows here with Sheamus. Some nice spots. Sheamus working on Morrison's leg throughout the match brought some ring logic to the whole thing and some nasty looking ladder contorsions too. So far every match between these two has been entertaining. Miz/Morrison at the Rumble? Uh Oh!T

The Miz def. Randy Orton to retain WWE Title 8/10
Solid match nothing spectactular. Nice little swerve ending that doesn't make Randy look weak and solidifies Miz as an "scapegoat" wiseass champion. Orton's powerbomb on Alex Riley almost went array with a fuckup...but it ends up being a nice little spot.

Edge def. Kane, Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio to win the World Title 9/10
Started off slow but quickly picked up. Some sick spots with Edge splashing Kane through a table and Alberto (from way up) going through a table. Alberto really looked the best here, he has some potential. Even though i'm glad Edge won, along with Mysterio & Kane it looks as these men are wearing out with WWE itself. Their performances aren't what they used to be and the desire seems gone...but along with Alberto they managed to pull together to give us something damnly entertaining. The match was not bad at all. Hopefuly as champion Edge can get an opponent that is not only entertaining to us but a feud that sparks a drive in him again.

John Cena def. Wade Barrett 8/10
The thought of this being a "Chairs" matches scared me. I dread the concept and last year's Batista/Taker Chairs match was unlogically baddddd. These two manage to pull it off though. A nice 'chase' slugfest at the beginning? Cena taking a thousand chair shots to the back? Wade taking a thousand chair shots to the back and even being rolled down the ramp in a chair to hit the steel steps? An attitude adjustment through chairs? Damn...but yes you get it all in this match. I sure hope they don't kill off the Nexus angle or let it sit to dry. Nexus all have great potential but sure potential if they stick around. Cena let's not win the Rumble okay? Please...

Feb 8, 2003
i just read miz was gonna lose the belt at rumble but now since he getting over with media they thinking of making him keep it till wrestlemania and face cena for it. smh. im tired of seeing cena at mania for the belt every year bc he loses the damn thing before june