WWE Sends Legal Letters To Warrior Due To Recent Appearance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
WWE Sends Legal Letters To Warrior Due To Recent Appearance
07/21/2008

Thanks to PWInsider.com and WrestlingFigs.com for the following: The WWE sent legal letters to Warrior yesterday for an autograph signing he appeared at in Long Island right next to the Nassau Coliseum where the Great American Bash pay per view was being held.

The autograph signing was held at the Marriot in Uniondale and drew approx. 100-150 people paying at least $55 per autograph. The WWE's legal letter, which was posted publicly at the signing, stated how Warrior was trading off of their scheduling because of the timing and location of the signing. It also made mention of them advertising the fact that he would be appearing with his WWF Championship Belt, claiming that it was their intellectual property.

Feb 5, 2005
AINT NO "KIDS" KNOW OR GIVE A CRAP WHO WARRIOR IS..

JUST A BUNCH OF CLOSTE WARRIOR HOMOS.. AS BIG AS A FAN I WAS OF HIM AS A KID. I COULD GIVE A CRAP NOW.. MAYBE IM JUST TRIPPIN BUT 50 BUX. O HELL NA!

LOL !

I COULDNT SEE MYSELF PAY $55 FOR HIZ AUTOGRAPH EITHER...

ITz ALMOST LIKE PAYIN ARNOLD FOR HIZ AUTOGRAPH...

HE SHOULD JUS B HAPPY HE HAZ FANz !!

WARRIOR WAZ COO BUT I WAZ A BIGGER FAN OF STING...

- GEEzUz

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damn 55 dollars?? I remember back in 99 I remember paying 8 dollars for a Jake "The Snake" Roberts autograph WITH an 8x10 glossy picture and I felt cheated for 8 fuckin dollars, I was like "how is this washed up bum gonna charge more then 5" LOL now some other washed up bum is charging 55, fuck that.

Mar 18, 2006
Hey, u gotta support the fiends drug habit....that guy is full of a lot of juice...its kinna like an investment...buying stock in the warriors career...if u can call it that