WWE RAW IN OAKLAND!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
haha i'd prolly go if i still watched wrestling...i used to go whenever they came to the bay.

the last thing i went to was summerslam in san jose in like 2000 or 2001. it was pretty fun...for an 11 year old at least

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
All good I just did not see it anywhere online. Yes 40 and I were there as a few of the wrestlers wanted to meet him like Umanga,John Cena,JTG of chrme tyme, and my new patna Ron Killings who used to be K kwick a while ago in the wwf days. Ron will be on tv later this summer but right now is doing alot of the house shows and dark matches. It was crazy being backstage and seeing how all the action comes about. I am not on my comp right now but you can go to my myspace www.myspace.com/rjizzle707 and you can see the pics of 40 john cena and myself also have a pic of myself umanga ron killings and myself on the interview spot backstage for raw.
TIGHT, THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD E-40 ON RAW AS A PART OF THE SHOW THOUGH

Apr 25, 2002
The funny thing is watching them lineup for a interview when there supposed to hate eachother or fued but there sitting there talking b4 the camera rolls.
There was this documentary, I think it was called "beyond the mat" and Rock was choppin it up wit Mankind n shit on how they was gonna sell eachothers moves and whatnot. Its looks crazy everyone running around n shit trying to get everything organized. I respect what WWe in the aspects of putting a great show for the fans....