WWE PayBack 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I like Punk but I really think he's so-so.

Ziggler is the victim of HORRIBLE writing and I don't get losing the belt to ADR. ADR is one of the most boring people on the roster.

It baffles me that people like Sheamus who aren't good wrestlers, as stale as can be, horrible on the mic, etc, stay winning matches but people like Ziggler get fucked over.

Nov 14, 2003
CM Punk is so fucking overrated
dumb...

Punk isnt overrated, the way WWE uses him is overrated. WWE has a tendency to take people who can be a "star" and turn them into shit. I like punk... although i feel he is much better as a leader of a faction. heel, face, who cares, but he needs a stable... on that note, The Shield is gold... On a completly different note... I'm drunk.

Feb 8, 2003
I like Punk but I really think he's so-so.

Ziggler is the victim of HORRIBLE writing and I don't get losing the belt to ADR. ADR is one of the most boring people on the roster.

It baffles me that people like Sheamus who aren't good wrestlers, as stale as can be, horrible on the mic, etc, stay winning matches but people like Ziggler get fucked over.
ziggler just dosent have that main event star appeal lets be real. they gave him alot of chances and he dosent deliver. dont get me wrong he decent worker in the ring his mic skills are weak he sounds like a gay ass crybaby when he speaks. but he is lacking a element cant really explain but he dont have it. this is the highest he will go in his career unless they repackage him. maybe if they change is character it will come. he there but not all way there. curtis axel makes a better main eventer then him

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I personally think Ziggler is the best overall wrestler on the roster. I like Daniel Bryan too but half of his matches are him kicking people.
Anyways, Ziggler is a way better athlete, wrestler, seller, charismatic superstar then say Axel or ADR, Orton, etc. His cocky, arrogant, show stopper gimmick is perfect because he bas the look and mic skills to make it work. HBK written all over him. They fucked him over by putting him with an irrelevant AJ and Big E (who will/should be feuding with Mark Henry).

Thy buried him by having him comeback after a serious injury and making him non existent on Raw then having him get pinned by ADR on Smackdown. Their match tonight was the same type of angle they JUST did with Triple H as far as still being injured and weak when they fight.

I thought Punks performance tonight was subpar at best although it was better than the Rynotalent/Cena match.

A Ryback/Reigns feud would intrigue me.

Ziggler/Ambrose/A repackaged image for Daniel Bryan/Punk should have the most compelling story lines at this time in my opinion.

Seth Rollins is an amazing wrestler too
Heath Slater is good too

Even at Jericho's age he's one of the best wrestlers on the roster. I just don't know why stale ass people like ADR, The Miz, and the biggest tool of them all Sheamus get pushes.
People like Barrett who could be a HUGE heel, Antonio Cesaro, etc constantly get fucked over.

And as far as RVD goes, it's going to be the same slow paced I smoke too much weed performance he's given for the past 5 years. For a guy who talks mad shit about the WWE in interviews he must have gotten a good chunk of change to come back.

I would much rather see another Triple H/Brock match than a lot of current shit.

And PLEASE develop and push Titus O'Neil!!!

Feuds I'd like to see happen:

Ziggler/Punk
Ziggler/Bryan
Ziggler/RVD
Ziggler/Ambrose
Ziggler/Rollins

Punk/RVD

Ryback/Brock
Ryback/Reigns
Ryback/Big E

Jericho/Anybody

Any Diva/My dick

Get rid of Tons of Funk, The Great Khali, and whatever else filler they use and keep hem strictly for house shows.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Honestly besides the main event i thought this ppv was pretty fucken good. I thought it was just gonna be an obvious job by Jericho but they made that ending great, Wrestlemania worthy. It was dumb to have Ziggler lose the belt with absolutely no buildup to this ppv and i dont even care for him but then again i cant stand Del Rio even more. Fuck it Del Rio can go back to being a heel since hes better at it cuz noone likes him anyways lol

Feb 9, 2006
Honestly besides the main event i thought this ppv was pretty fucken good. I thought it was just gonna be an obvious job by Jericho but they made that ending great, Wrestlemania worthy. It was dumb to have Ziggler lose the belt with absolutely no buildup to this ppv and i dont even care for him but then again i cant stand Del Rio even more. Fuck it Del Rio can go back to being a heel since hes better at it cuz noone likes him anyways lol
I agree. I actually enjoyed watching this PPV. It wasnt AMAZING. But it was good. Only parts I didnt like were Ziggler losing the belt and ya that 3 stages match was garbage. Except for Cena jumping onto everyone that was dope.

Normally Id be stoked to hear RVD coming back, but after seeing him in TNA he goes maybe half the speed he used to back in the day. He just aint the same anymore. But even at that Id rather watch him than half the WWE roster. Hopefully they give him a good fued with like Punk or Jericho. I think they could put some good matches on.

Props: T-Rip