WWE Network: Currently Viewing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2014
Vallejo
Undertaker, Team Hell No vs The Shield

Raw 4 22 13

Everybody comes out of this looking like a million bucks even bryan who eats the pin

Fun match with alot of star power

Will be back to watch again

Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
I don't fuck with tha network,my wrasslin dvd collection is way to tight to be watching some edited chopped up garbage on tha network...I like my wrasslin pay per views from original broadcast with the original countdown show...I like my wrasslin tv shows from original broadcast and with the original commercials...Right now i am watching my 34 dvd set of WWF Saturday Nights Main Event.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I don't fuck with tha network,my wrasslin dvd collection is way to tight to be watching some edited chopped up garbage on tha network...I like my wrasslin pay per views from original broadcast with the original countdown show...I like my wrasslin tv shows from original broadcast and with the original commercials...Right now i am watching my 34 dvd set of WWF Saturday Nights Main Event.
Long live your dvds.
With the exception of New Jack matches, the only thing chopped up is the lack of major commercial spots. The edits are pretty conservative.

May 24, 2002
Im glad they are going to be putting up a feature to let you pick and choose matches to watch. I hate having to fast forward a whole PPV because I want to see one match

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I watched "The Greatest Matches of The Ultimate Warrior" the other night.
I cant say I had seen or remembered many of them, but the one I know I had never seen before & enjoyed watching was UW v. The Million Dollar Man in Japan at this International Wrestling Expo (c. 1992?)
Anyway, I dug that a lot.
it was well put together. if uw was alive he would definitely approve.
i gotta say, thats the fastest i ever seen him run to the ring when he fought andre the giant. he musta been on that a-1 dope that night lol

May 24, 2002
I watched "The Greatest Matches of The Ultimate Warrior" the other night.
I cant say I had seen or remembered many of them, but the one I know I had never seen before & enjoyed watching was UW v. The Million Dollar Man in Japan at this International Wrestling Expo (c. 1992?)
Anyway, I dug that a lot.
There is a small handful of warrior in Japan matches. All of them are against other American wrestlers. Like hogan and everyone else who comes to Japan they work a different style.