WWE Day of Reckoning 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Just got the game yesterday and I'm hooked, perhaps the best wrestling game to come around since No Mercy and Fire Pro D, the overal system has been fine tuned since the last DOR, there's now a stamina bar ala Fire Pro which really paces the matches more realistifcally, the submission system has been redone also allowing for rest holds, drain holds, taunt holds, and the usual tap out holds. But what I really like best, CAW, I always spend a ridiculous amount of time on that mode in any wrestling game, and this one is no exception, within a few short hours I was able to create a perfect ECW era Taz, the paint tool makes the difference here, I was able to draw out his hair, goatee, and logo without a problem, Taz came out like I said, perfect, even the moveset was pure Taz, lots of suplexes to choose from, and the Tazmission has a new ending animation where Taz arches back making his opponent tap out in pain. Damn fine game, best wrestling agme out right now...