WWE Classics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
I used to work at Comcast and I can tell you it wasnt very popular.. but if you're into the old school shit it might be worth it, it's like $8.99 a month if I remember correctly...

I never bothered gettin it tho, cuz most of the shit you can watch online anyway.

Nov 14, 2002
On IO, it was 5 bucks a month and they had limited shit that changed every month. There were a few interesting things here and there, like the doc parts of old dvds and shit, but my fav and the parts I really cared about were the old Monday Night War shows where they showed NItro and Raw's same night broadcast.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Man I love watchin some classic shit. I remember GWF being on ESPN and SNME & The Clash being important events. I wish I had the passion for wrestling now that I did when I was younger. My life revolved around it and video games. Now I'm just a lazy pothead. I still watch the fuck out of some wrestling, but not as much as I did.

May 24, 2002
lol! watching spring stampede 97. WWE switched nigga with sucka for that harlem heat interview.

its funny to see Booker T get instantly embarrassed for saying "SUCKA!"