wutz tha trillest Soulja Slim album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

wutz tha trillest Soulja Slim album?

• Total voters
May 31, 2008
tha beats is wac on give it to em raw, plus gay ass master pussy sayin ugggh all over tha tracs kills it

i like tha last one, years later months after

tha first part of that album go hard as fuc

"yeahh"
"heata on me"
"i'll pay fa it"
"u hear dat"
"souljas on my feet"

is all tight as fuc

Apr 20, 2003
Gotta love all of em! I also got the underground album before the No Limit ones with the oldschool songs, just can't remember what its called 4rm the top of my head cuz its at home..... If I HAD to pick one as in this case, it would be "The Streets Made Me".

Jun 10, 2007
Gotta love all of em! I also got the underground album before the No Limit ones with the oldschool songs, just can't remember what its called 4rm the top of my head cuz its at home..... If I HAD to pick one as in this case, it would be "The Streets Made Me".

yea i remember da old ones when he was magnolia slim. he had 2 albums out before no limit
one is called darksyde for life

Feb 5, 2005

"GIVE IT TO'EM RAW"....

BUT I BEEN LISTEN'N TO "YEARs LATER... A FEW MONTHs AFTER" LATELY....

I STILL THINK IF HE WAZ AROUND AT THE TIME THAT ALBUM WOULDA BEEN BIGGER....

THAT ALBUM WAZ/IZ CLEAN AZ FUC !!

R.I.P

- GEEzUz

May 26, 2008
the other one is called Soulja Fa Lyfe, he's got some songs on all of his cds that I can never skip
I never heard this tape "Soulja Fa Lyfe" but his "Darkside" EP (1995) was really tight with that track U GOT IT (really dope production by Dj KLC) .

About the topic of his better No Limit' release my favourite is "RAW" no doubt for me .

Jun 4, 2004
anybody kno wuts up wit dat slim and b.g. album and if its still droppin
and if u havent heard any of slim and b.g.s mixtapes u need to cuz they fire jus like da albums
Are you talking about "Uptown Souljas" or "Ain't No Limit to my Cash Money"... cause I know Uptaown Souljas is available... the second one I have never seen.

KLC said the album existed in a 2004 interview...

What other projects are you working on?

We just signed a cat named Calico, and we’re working on his project. We’re also working on a Medicine Man album called Beats by the Pound. B.G. and Soulja Slim also got an album together called Ain’t No Limit to my Cash Money. It’s hot as fuck. It’s probably the most gangsta shit you’ll ever hear in a long time. Everyone always wondered what it would be like if Cash Money and No Limit worked together. Soulja Slim actually brought B.G. to me, so his death really brought me and B.G. real close. When me and B.G. do a song together he’ll flow on it, but [Slim’s death] will fuck with him. It really does affect him. It was real hard for both me and him. Slim and B.G. was real close, even when that Cash Money/No Limit shit was going on. Nothing broke their bond. Nothing. That’s how it is with me and Mannie [Fresh]; a lot of people don’t know that cause they never see us. Me and Mannie are real tight. We have the utmost respect for each other when it comes to our work. He loves what I do and I love what he does.

Anything else you want to say?

Be on the lookout for the new KLC album, KLC the Drum Major, coming in August.

Sep 6, 2006
give it to em raw, best album, and yeh you forgot to mention his first to albums before the 1998 album... Magnolia Slim - Darkside EP (1995) & Magnolia Slim - SouljaFaLyfe (1994)... both also dope

Jul 19, 2007
In my opinion his best was Years Later, because of the songs like Soulja This Soulja That, Not My Dawg, Love Me Or Love Me Not, Souljas On My Feet.