wuts up with "Damu" !!!???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2005
um still bhumpin that one shot kill CD & still waitin foe his next LP / EP / compilation or what eva.

any info ?!?!?!?!
hoolaaaaaaa

Nov 14, 2002
No disrespect to Cricet, Ecay, and VMF, as all of em got heat on the boards f'sho, but honestly I'm gettin' tired of seein' the same ol' dudes on Dago albums. Yeah, we gotta fucks with each other to blow up, but can't Dago emcees expand just a lil' bit? I mean you don't see 50'sw album completely produced by Sha Money. Fab's album ain't completely produced by Just Blaze. Anyways...point I'm tryna make is that Damu is one of my favorite SD emcees, but if he keeps doin' the same ol' shit he'll never make big enough waves :ermm:

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Sicc_Wit_It said:
No disrespect to Cricet, Ecay, and VMF, as all of em got heat on the boards f'sho, but honestly I'm gettin' tired of seein' the same ol' dudes on Dago albums. Yeah, we gotta fucks with each other to blow up, but can't Dago emcees expand just a lil' bit? I mean you don't see 50'sw album completely produced by Sha Money. Fab's album ain't completely produced by Just Blaze. Anyways...point I'm tryna make is that Damu is one of my favorite SD emcees, but if he keeps doin' the same ol' shit he'll never make big enough waves :ermm:
also DUB BEATS has a couple on there. And the batcave will be on there. Now to your point Ill have to disagree. First of all there is more then one way to skin a cat, if you say those people you named(50 cent,fab) dont just use one producer and they got on, then what about cash money, mannie did all of there albums, what about master p, beats by the pound, what about the first dr. dre the chronic, I can go on and on................... I think we have to develope our on producers.

Now that, thats said, your way would work too, like I said theres more then one way to skin a cat.

Aug 15, 2002
i wish dudes would stay with just 1 or 2 producers so that the album has a synergy...i dont want like 15 different sounds on an album...its better if the album stays with a certain style...Death Certificate, Chronic, Get In Where You Fit In, or even the Cash Money example show that synergy really does work...but more importantly im glad that Damu is in the studio again because One Shot Kill is possibly the most underrated album out of SD

Dec 26, 2004
I jus recently got that Luni N Damu CD, thats pretty tight shit. I got it jus cause Damu on that, to see what he like. One thing I didnt like was he had no solo. As for producers Cricet got a nice style.
So on Damus new CD, jus like Wallnut says, I hope to see rappers work with no more that 5 producers. I hate to hear 8 totally different producers on one CD. It makes it sound like a comp.
Well Ill be lookin out for Damu nows, tight shit man.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Wallnutz said:
i wish dudes would stay with just 1 or 2 producers so that the album has a synergy...i dont want like 15 different sounds on an album...its better if the album stays with a certain style...Death Certificate, Chronic, Get In Where You Fit In, or even the Cash Money example show that synergy really does work...but more importantly im glad that Damu is in the studio again because One Shot Kill is possibly the most underrated album out of SD
Yeah thats why on the bossman hogg presents the knok,we got a producer that did 95%, but some producers aint capable of carrying an album just like some rappers with all thir features.You can have multiple producers and still get that synergy you talkin about,the person picking the beats should take all this into consideration.

Feb 25, 2005
aridan3at said:
I jus recently got that Luni N Damu CD, thats pretty tight shit. I got it jus cause Damu on that
mayn uma agree with you..
that CD is also fuckin tyte. Every track wit damu is bangin.
um lookin forward for his new album.