Wu-Tang shows??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
The mighty Wu-Tang Clan is doin a show in Pittsburgh this friday at a relatively small venue. I think its capacity is like 650 or somethin. One of my boys is good friends with a local cat who is opening up for them, so I think we're gonna have the backstage hookup. The site says that all of them will be there, minus Method Man. (and of course ODB. R.I.P.)

Somehow I have yet to see them live. I know a lot of people who have seen them perform at bigger festivals and whatnot, and they say that they're usually all there. However I talked to a few other people who said that they've gone to see them live at similar shows to this one and that sometimes some of them have the tendency to not show. My one boy said that he went to see them once and the only people there were like Cappadonna, U-God, and Masta Killa, and then a bunch of random Wu affiliates or some shit. I'm gonna miss Meth, but I hope the rest show.

Has anyone seen them lately?? If so.. did they all show up??