wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2004
wtf????

why the fuck i went to san jo flea market and try to cop norteno cds compilations etc and i saw a dumb ass special it went "all sureno cds $10.Wtf. all of their fucking cds covered up the whole table and i looked on the other side and saw the norte section and only covered two fucking rows. And plus they didnt have a special on them. some where 15.99 and so on. but i manage to cop speedylocs cali thuggin

young 7x7 said:
wtf????

why the fuck i went to san jo flea market and try to cop norteno cds compilations etc and i saw a dumb ass special it went "all sureno cds $10.Wtf. all of their fucking cds covered up the whole table and i looked on the other side and saw the norte section and only covered two fucking rows. And plus they didnt have a special on them. some where 15.99 and so on. but i manage to cop speedylocs cali thuggin
IF IT'S THAT BIG OF A DEAL YOU SHOULD'A KNOCKED OVER THE FUCKIN COUNTER N KICK'ED THE SHIT OUTTA THE GUY SELLIN THAT SHIT....BUT I GUESS IT ONLY BOTHERED YOU ENOUGH TO COME N BITCH ABOUT IT ON THE NET. ::

May 6, 2004
young 7x7 said:
wtf????

DAM THERES SCRAP CDS EVRYWHERE IN DA BAY WTF!?.., I BEEN LOOKIN' 4 NORTE CDS LIKE NORTHERN EXPOZURE, ETC

Apr 25, 2002
young 7x7 said:
wtf????

im sure that this guy must have been a sympethizer you should have shot him in the face for dissing nor cal like that......doesnt that guy know this shit aint no joke? im hella heated now i think im gonna try to hack any site i see selling sureno cds thos e fucks need to die

May 6, 2004
suspect#1 said:
im hella heated now i think im gonna try to hack any site i see selling sureno cds thos e fucks need to die
HAHAHA... I FEEL U BRO.. I BEEN FRUSTRATIN CUZ THERE AINT NO NORTE CDS ANYWHERE. YOU SHOULD HACK SURENORAP.COM, LOWPROFILERECORDS.COM, SURUP.COM, N DAM THERE MOE SCRAP WEBSITES I FORGOT WATS SITE

Apr 25, 2002
FUCK_sCRAPZ said:
HAHAHA... I FEEL U BRO.. I BEEN FRUSTRATIN CUZ THERE AINT NO NORTE CDS ANYWHERE. YOU SHOULD HACK SURENORAP.COM, LOWPROFILERECORDS.COM, SURUP.COM, N DAM THERE MOE SCRAP WEBSITES I FORGOT WATS SITE
for real.....you wanna help me? we gotta keep it on the downlow i heard the feds are watching wedont want to bring any heat to the east co co board

Feb 9, 2003
YOUNG VILLAIN said:
YOU MOTHERFUCKAZ CANT BE SERIOUS.
I ask my self this constantly. But then I look around and realize there are 3 other threads exactly like this. So yes...yes they are serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.