WTF?! THIS AINT MEXICO.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
I hate how ignorant people can be... did we not immigrate to this country? We stole the Indians land, lied to them hella times and killed them off, killed their buffalo so they couldn't survive?

Makes me sick when people get upset over immigration, that's how this country was founded and you wanna act like this is your land?! Please, like the Alamo was a real fight, like they were fighting for their land, they stole that shit from the Mexicans.

Apr 26, 2006
The main problem though is that AMERICANS think their too good to do the jobs some of these illegals do. Perhaps if companies paid more to do those jobs, we would. But it's also the psychological mindset that these jobs are just too low, us Americans don't like to get our hands dirty at this moment in time. If society thought different of these jobs, a lot of us legal Americans would probably be doing them.

I kind of see it as a form of slavery. We're standing up right and laughing while we work, hands clean and these guys are on their knees scrubbing, getting dirty, burning their necks, getting pushed to the side and forgotten,etc...

So sure, their here illegally, but at the same time you have to feel for them. It's a hard situation to debate because American society ain't ready to do those jobs yet. They ain't stealing no jobs because Americans would under perform at doing some of them or not even attempt. So I really blame American society more than anything for looking down at these types of jobs. The middle and upper class have to change their mindsets towards these lower class jobs & people. In every society there has to be people to do those tougher, dirtier jobs. It comes down to respecting those individuals. A lot of us don't respect or even care to notice because we forget the hard work some of our ancestors had to do to get to the point we are now. To build a society, you have to literally build it from the ground up. Don't forget that.

I wasn't offended by the video. It's just ignorance. It's too hard to form a one sided opinion on this issue.

Jan 1, 2006
^
It all depeneds on the time frame that this country was being brought up.

Indians were seen as a problem during the colonel time.

Blacks during the Civil War

During the industrial period Irish & Jewish immigrants in New York.

Asians during the 1800's during the gold rush

The sudden boom of a particular race in those era have fueled racisms that have formed the stereotypes we have today.