WTF the deal with C LIM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
I missed wtf happened w/all this shit. I just heard this track with CLIM dissin lynch but this was after I heard C LIM dissin t nutty for dissin lynch. I know I'm hella late on this shit but i'm fuckin confused. I don't have my own computer its hard to keep track of this shit.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
it might have been an old track, lim held beef for lynch years ago because lynch didnt wanna meet up with him at a specific time for a feature or whatever. so lim dissed on lynch. lynch felt on a higher level and didnt care. fast forward years later and lim was all over daam. nutty dissed lynch and then apologized for it and lim dissed nutty for it on the coathanga album but had nothing to do with the focus of the album so that verse was cut.

i dont know what ever happened with lim's album season of da crip
dont know why he didnt redo his verse for chs (i loved his features on daam)

the thing is, even g's catch feelings. chill bola, lim, lynch, nutty, spiderlocc.. it happens.

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
GOOD LOOKING POET YOU WAS ALMOST RIGHT ON....DWAM WE COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT IT....LOL...... MIDDLE FINGER UP TO THE HATERS....AND IMA STILL DROP SEASONS
BUT YALL WILL HAVE FRESHY MUSIC NOT DATED SHIT IM RELEASE'N TRACCS FROM IT...CUZZ YALL DESERVE TO HEAR...EVEN THE HATERS!!!

MUCH LOVE POET!!