WTF?No Smackdown Tonight?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I posted this in an earlier thread. Why this happened I dont know, what I do know is that the final "thursday night smackdown" will be on Saturday afternoon @ 2pm

worse comes to worse you can always go to WWE.com and read the spoilers/

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Cheaptimes said:
I posted this in an earlier thread. Why this happened I dont know, what I do know is that the final "thursday night smackdown" will be on Saturday afternoon @ 2pm

worse comes to worse you can always go to WWE.com and read the spoilers/

Aaaight so this is what your tellin me.The last thursday smackdown which was recorded on tuesday and supposed to play tonight here in the bay will be seen this sat. at 2pm?Aaaaight cool.......and next friday is the first friday night smackdown...

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
^^^^ Youre goddamn right.

As far as tonight goes, that shit is whack-a-doo... I cant stands big brother and dont need to hear a bunch of blowhards talking about semen stains on a dead person (CSI)

TiVO told me about the schedual changes last week, so I went to see the 40 y/o Virgin tonight. Funny stuff. not $10s funny but me and my friend were still making the most noise in the theater

Next friday should be pretty dope though... Eddie & Rey in a cage match, and JBL & Batista in a bull rope match. then the LOD is gonna drop the tag belts to MNM (hawk is laughing in his grave)- sorry but that last one is just predictable

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
BTM said:
My homies in other states told me tonights show was dope.Eddie had a classic promo.....I gotta see tonights show.
Really?

I love my smackdown, but these last few weeks, hell months, have been hard to watch?

Christians peep show from two weeks ago was cool. He totally no-sold all three of the mexicools till Juvi kicked him square in the head.

Jul 25, 2005
Orton beat Mysterio (RKO), Benoit beat Orlando in 23 seconds (again) to keep da title.
Batista beat the fuck outta Simon Dean (the fitness dude wit the purple outfit) and a couple other matches. It was aiight.