WTF is up with these ads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
http://siccness.net/vb ,

thanks for letting a dumb fuck like williambreed fuck up the best hang out spot on the siccness. i don't even come to the open forum that much anymore. and it's because of them ads. :siccness:
truth

i aint gonna lie that was a huge sellout move

if yall needed money why aint yall holler at us

for all you know you could a put up a donation link and people woulda threw a buck in it to keep shit cool

bigger sites do that all the time
we all understand this shit costs money but when it gets to the point where you got that many visitors or whatever hit us up before you hit someone up thatll make us leave

whatever tho
common sense to me

Jun 4, 2004
Click on ABP Stop Sign in the upper right corner of FireFox and choose: Options then choose Show Tabs on Flash and Java

or
Ctrl+Shift+V

and look for the Flash or Objects in the Blockable Items and choose what you want to block.

I prefer the second method because I hate the Tabs on Flash.... it's almost as bad as running IE.

Jun 4, 2004
The second method will show a box at the bottom of the page...

you can hover over the URL's and it will show a preview..

example:

on the right it shows the Filter that blocks that Image, Script, Frame, Object, etc...

Flash is classified as an object, so sort the list with Type and look for Objects. Then highlight over the Address to preview what you are blocking.